Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
k11.jpg

Superb! It's mental how much that looks like Keaton!

They told me that all Flex Pay orders are going to have to stay on schedule, so no paying it out.

____ it, I'm selling some HT stuff I don't want and getting one from China. This is my last HT figure, I want to have it over and done with. Hopefully someone needs a Wolverine.

Wow, seriously? They did allow early payments for flex payments last year, so that seems strange. I guess it must have been a policy change. I'll give their customer service a call - I need to hear it in person :(.

My first Hot Toys product. So expensive. I just had to open it though....put it together....I saved all the tape and bags and stuff but it'll never be the same will it? Very little chance of "flipping" it someday in the future now that I put the cape on and posed it.......

I've been keeping track of Hot Toys' Batman figures since the TDK line first started. As long as you keep your figure in excellent condition (even if you remove it, pose it, and display it), you'll almost certainly get your money back if you later sell it (assuming you bought it at retail), and chances are you'll also profit immensely.

Barring Two-Face, no opened figure hasn't appreciated in value somewhat, including the "v1" figures. Even Two-Face owners could've at least got what they paid for it, if they were patient in their selling.

Anyone else noticing the casting flash along the bottom edge of the nose of the cowl? It's the only thing that is bothering me.

Just got an update from SSC, All orders placed before Jan 1, 2012 will get the first partial shipment,

All orders after get the second March shipment!
:thud:

Check this out!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Hot Toys Batman (1989 Version) DX Series Sixth Scale Figure!

Sideshow just learned that we are getting a partial shipment of Batman now, and another shipment later. Processing began today (2/06/12) for orders placed before January 1st. However, orders placed on or after January 1, 2012 will be fulfilled in March. We are sorry for the delay, and look forward to getting remaining orders processed as soon as the next shipment from Hot Toys arrives!

Once we have a firm arrival date for the next shipment, we will send our standard “item arrival” and “processing alert” emails to let customers know the processing schedule. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call 855-SIDESHOW if you have any questions. We appreciate your order!

I can tell you this is my third PERS figure, DX Ledger Joker and DX Indiana Jones, I can tell you the Joker has the worst PERS mechanism( but it's the first one ever that had PERS) so I can understand why, this PERS on Batman is as solid as they can be, just have to get used to it. :lecture

I agree.. I owned the DX01 and this DX09's PERS IMO seems sturdier. I always felt like I was about to break the DX01. I wouldn't look into the crossed/lazy eye to much (unless it gets stuck that way). I found all the DX figures have certain angles were the eyes just don't seem to line up right.

yeah I hate the waiting game that happens with all the delays and half shipments. That's why I really don't mind just paying an extra $20-$30 for the first wave of figures. I'm trying to stop though b/c cause the xtra $20-$30 really adds up when u buy as many figures as I do.

Bought and paid for from phoenix.hong.kong on Ebay. Estimated between the 9th and 14th, paid for EMS shipping.

____ split shipments, and also making arrangements weeks in advance only to have them cancelled.

I pre-ordered this on the day it came out, and now since I ordered through a retailer, I have to wait an additional month, yet again. This is bull ____. My bubble was seriously burst today.

Hopefully CSC will be right on the heels of SS.

That would be awesome, but split shipments have always meant huge delays with the past several releases :(

So wait a second. I ordered one Batman with Sideshow on August 25th and another from Cornerstore comics on August 25th.

Because this is now a split shipment, I'll have to wait until March for my Batman from Cornerstorecomics?

Back