Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancelled this for Black Spiderman 3, then cancelled Spideman for Tumbler.. but this figure looks freaking perfect :horror

Mine isn't like that PJW?, maybe you just need to push it in?

A few pics.. not futzed, i haven't even taken the paper off his torso. My first impressions (rubber concerns aside) is that this is the best HT figure I have ever seen. It's incredibly lifelike.
The cape is beautiful, don't worry about those badly futzed pics you have seen, I think it's pretty much perfect. There isn't a lot in the box but the details on the tiny accessories is amazing.

5-7.jpg
1-11.jpg
2-10.jpg
3-11.jpg
4-9.jpg

Words cant express how sad you make me :(

Well done mate, extremely envious of you right now

Im always loathe to say it because they generally come out with something else but I genuinely feel,this time,that this is the best Hot Toys figure I ve seen to date.Perfectly captures the whole character.It s beautiful.

It's called "perspective", one of the foundations of "photo" and "drawing". :lol

nope, i wasn't complain about quality of photos or cape's quality, since they're perfect...from my "perspective" :rotfl
what i mean was this..

It's not perspective, they're talking about where the openin of the cape comes from under the cowl and bein picky that the two sides don't emerge from the same point like the movie, by like an 1/8 of an inch. Rory's futzes the cape far better than anyone so I say who cares.

Here!, happy now!:lol
1-12.jpg
:yess:
:clap :clap

it's not a perfect batman but it is the best in movie, best theme scores, best batmobile, best villain, equally treated with a best hs, & final conclusion, best figure...

It's nice to see natural pics, he looks great in natural light, what an amazing figure, thanks Rory and PJW.

But all those professional photos were the best i've ever seen of any figure, all were poster worthy.

Bottom Line, this figure is full of win.

To the die hard Batman fans waiting 23 years for this (even more die hard then me, you fellas even collected custom 89 Batman figures), congrats on your wish fulfillment coming true. :rock

No custom cape needed = WIN

Hence why 89 costume > BB/TDK

Yeah there is no custom cape needed. Hot toys did a great job with this figure. Although it is rubber and will not last forever lets hope he does not start leaking like the last batman.

I don't have it yet an I already feel a great sense of joy. There has been a history for me. When I got into high end 1/6, I looked into Keaton Batman and heard about the Sovereign Batman thinking it was a company, not a customizer. Then one day, pjam gets in touch with Sovereign and starts a group commission to get him to make more, and I considered myself lucky to get in on it and get his best version of all the ones he did for Freaks. As amazing as it was, there was some lacking that bothered me, no accessories, permanent hands, thick foam blades on the gauntlets, cape that was hard to pose. While there was a nostalgic value to that figure, I was able to sell it for what I originally paid so I did as this HT looked to be all I could ever want or need and I'm very glad Rory gaged us futzed shots to see the full potential and now I see a dream figure is realized.

Yeah there is no custom cape needed. Hot toys did a great job with this figure. Although it is rubber and will not last forever lets hope he does not start leaking like the last batman.

Definately no custom cape needed.

*Psst...Lance, you have the material yet to show us, can't wait to see what it looks like.*

Yeah, definately custom cape not required.

Thanks for the additional shots PJW and Rory, they all look great.

So, is the rubber better or not? Michael Crawford, OMG and a few other people that received it earlier this week said it was good stuff. I mean, even in photos it doesn't really look "rubbery". Is it tacky and thin or is it firm and dry? I saw some poses with some extreme ab crunches and the armor chest plate, especially near th abs didn't seem to bunch up like say, the OC Begins Batman.

Is that the case here?

Also any chance we could see the instruction manual? I don't think a single person has posted it yet.

But yeah, fantastic pics. I love the superhero, cape over the shoulders look that you did there PJW and I would imagine that how the figure will look in hand judging by your pics Rory. Great stuff.

Back