Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know probably wont work but if have begins bat switch out mouth piece's lets see them on the keaton bat for a laugh ...pretty sure wont work but DOoooo it ..............

So Maulfan, I gotta know, how do you feel about the PERS panel on the back of the head? I think you were one of the people, along with myself that swore up and down it wouldn't be on the back of the head from that display at the show.

Looks like we were wrong.

I'm surprised to see the final execution, but, to an extent, relieved. About a month ago the PERS broke on my DX Joker, and thankfully I could get at the panel and I can still pose the eyes. I got to thinking about the option on DX02 and if that PERS breaks, you're basically screwed.

So while this Keaton Batman isn't an aesthetically pleasing choice for access, I do think it's better to have access to things so you can do something about it if something breaks.

If they do it in the future, I really want this HS...

url

But first, I want this HT Batman 89 NOW :gah:

This Bruce Wayne head seems to be an obvious way for Hot Toys to get people excited about the Returns figure. I'm already hoping for one, as it's my favorite movie Bat-costume, and especially since the Batmobile features gadgets from both films.

I kind of want one of those Bat symbol logo bags that all the VIP members are getting.

I remember TDK had some cool ones, bet the Joker has one as well.

I am truly amazed at the awesomeness of this figure. I just wish I could go back in time and show it to my 7 year old self.

Screw it, I'm already making a Bat Signal, might as well make my own Vault while i'm at it.

How hard can it be, it's a box.

I'll just paint the PVC to look heavy. :lol

I bet my plastic will look more like metal than HT's War Machine. :lecture

Av

have your company make an 89 vault please :pray:

That would be great add on! There is this, yet its outrageous and in 1/5.

I will look into having a generic Batman PC done for myslf, however there are issues with licensing and the correct setting to match this specific Batman. The biggest issue is cost as it will not be plastic.
I see nothing stopping you guys from customizing your figures however we have to give the option to the legit company (Hot Toys) to decide to do one first as an accessory.
I cannot see ARH studios, going into doing this at this time.

AVIBATMANINCAVE-1.jpg

Back