Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is Keaton's time to shine, but I just have to note that the quality of this and Joker really make me excited for The DX 2.0 Joker and TDKR stuff. Bottom line:these 2 have set the bar, and anything below perfection will be unsatisfactory.:lecture

Last edited:
I know this is Keaton's time to shine, but I just have to note that the quality of this and Joker really make me excited for The DX 2.0 Joker and TDKR stuff. Botom line:these 2 have set the bar, and anything below perfection will be unsatisfactory.:lecture

Indeed! But after 89 Bats and Joker, Im good. Im content with the DX01 and DX02, so Im good on the Baleman front. 89 Batman and Joker has been the childhood dream. After these nothing will be satisfactory as far as Nolans universe goes.

Errr....maybe a Gordan. :p

I'm canceling this. It looks so real, I'm afraid I'll have to clean up crap off my detolf shelf when the figure can't hold it anymore. I have a pug, that's enough crap for one household.

So what expression will everyone here most likely be displaying? Granted they are interchangeable but what is ideal for you?

If it looks like this after you paint it then I want one too.

looking at that makes me realize that HT could have easily done something like that especially since this is a DX. Look at the recent DX's, Sparrow, Indy, Bruce, hell even with Supes they went all out on the diorama accessories...that vault would have been the icing on the cake of what is a stellar figure.

So what expression will everyone here most likely be displaying? Granted they are interchangeable but what is ideal for you?

Derp :rock

looking at that makes me realize that HT could have easily done something like that especially since this is a DX. Look at the recent DX's, Sparrow, Indy, Bruce, hell even with Supes they went all out on the diorama accessories...that vault would have been the icing on the cake of what is a stellar figure.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Door would have to open though to reveal his vacuum cleaner, broom and mop.

Indeed! But after 89 Bats and Joker, Im good. Im content with the DX01 and DX02, so Im good on the Baleman front. 89 Batman and Joker has been the childhood dream. After these nothing will be satisfactory as far as Nolans universe goes.

Errr....maybe a Gordan. :p

I think the same goes for me. I love Nolan's movies but Keaton's Batman is THE Batman to me. I don't think I will be able to justify buying any TDKR figures. This will probably close out my Batman collection. But who knows, maybe I will be so blown away by new figures I can't resist.

With all do respect to Nolan's great directing of the current Batman run, and the brillant work of Bale, Keaton will always be my true vision of batman!
Burton's vision of Batman through Keaton was spot on creative! not only is Michael Keaton a little short for the Batman persona, he started off in comedy, with that said, for Burton to make a comedian like Keaton and put him under a unique type of suit with a cowl that no one will ever forget! is quite a accomplishment.

Who else , never mind the rubber armor, but the scowl and dark image that Keaton pulls off, because of the unique shape of his face is exactly what Bob kane envisioned.

So they can come up with a dozen new Bale sculpts and looks, but the HT's Keaton's batman will always hold a special one of a kind feeling of Batman for a true collectible IMO.

Now on to the topic, Wow.. the Chinese new year almost ruined this for me, I got a message from the vendor I ordered saying I got the first limited Hot Toys store run before they ran out! He told me the next full bulk order will be 3-4 weeks :slap

I should get mine by the end of the week :yess: He told me her ship mine out within the night. He also told me there will be no deliveries made from Jan 20- Jan 30 because of the Chinese New Year celebration. :thud:

Last edited:
All I'm saying is it looks bad :dunno. You can't honestly look at that and tell me it looks good :monkey1

Caved in and PO-ed this on Fanboy...although it comes at the expense of me selling my War Machine and Mark V :(

Back