Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Hot Toys ever revealed figures at SDCC that they didn't already first tease in some tangible form before? (By tangible, I mean teases that show photos of the actual figure, not teases like a logo or the movie's poster with "coming soon" as with Batman Returns)

DX 08 Jack Nicholson Joker, SDCC 2011.

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_32.jpg

Came out of nowhere.

The design of Green Lantern for the movie wasn't great either. While some characters (like the Sucker Punch line) still make nice looking figures, even if the movie wasn't too good the GL suit for the movie just didn't look good and it was too far from what we've seen in the comics to appeal to the comic fans, I think the only people who would have wanted it were those who buy every release and the fans of the movie and there probably isn't enough of either group to make it a really successful figure. As you say Batman Returns doesn't have any of those problems so fingers crossed.
I think Reynolds' mongy head ruined that film - apart from everything else that was bad about it. :lol

There was a review for this figure that I've been trying to find, it was these two really drunk guys, one of their names was Eric and they were shouting making wierd noises, it was really funny. Does anyone remember it? I can't find it anywhere

Does anyone know how the Headplay Keaton head would work with this figure? I have never bought anything from them, so I don't know about their sizing, fitting, quality, etc.

The dx09 has a neck joint that would need to pop out. Then I would assume you would need to newer neck post cap since the Keaton sculpt has a neck. It would fit down on the suit without the plug but it would wobble about most likely.

Guys I have a question, I decided to check out my DX09 1989 Batman and I noticed this white residue all over the rubber on the figure what is it and is there a way to clean it off? I tired rubbing it and I noticed it came of sorta of. And should I put something on it to treat it like some kind of rejuvenating moisturizer or oil or something?

Guys I have a question, I decided to check out my DX09 1989 Batman and I noticed this white residue all over the rubber on the figure what is it and is there a way to clean it off? I tired rubbing it and I noticed it came of sorta of. And should I put something on it to treat it like some kind of rejuvenating moisturizer or oil or something?

Aw crap! Here we go again! Leaky abs, rubber deterioration... the problems never end!

So I got Keaton and Man of Steel Superman in on the same day and here's how they finally ended up on my shelf:

Supres-Bats.JPG

Superman with a Reeve head and Keaton-Bats with longer ankle pegs to add height. Losing the Cavill head actually knocks height off Superman because the Cavill head was so huge. I think these guys look perfect together now.

Does any one know when this figure was 1st announced/revealed??? I know Joker was revealed at SDCC 2011...

Back