Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally took the plunge and purchased my very first 1/6 scale figure, the DX09 :) (Psycho, I paid ~$360)

My collection has only consisted of 1/4 scale figures, but I'm too much of a Burton Batman fan to not pick up this beautiful piece. Currently looking for a good deal on the DX08 and will likely end up getting the DX14 and DX15 too.

Starting to think this was a mistake :lol

Anyone know if these guys will ever make the leap to 1/4 scale?

I finally took the plunge and purchased my very first 1/6 scale figure, the DX09 :) (Psycho, I paid ~$360)

My collection has only consisted of 1/4 scale figures, but I'm too much of a Burton Batman fan to not pick up this beautiful piece. Currently looking for a good deal on the DX08 and will likely end up getting the DX14 and DX15 too.

Starting to think this was a mistake :lol

Anyone know if these guys will ever make the leap to 1/4 scale?

Does your seller have any more DX09's?

I don't think so. I got him off ebay (should ship tomorrow) and the seller doesn't have any other DX09's listed under his "other items."

These dont go as high in Japan as they do here, bought mine over the weekend for about $230 shipped brand new within Japan, with shipping over this way im looking anywhere between $270-280 total which is a much better rate than what they are going for on this side of the world. Used ones go for less, I saw one go for $175 but it didnt come with the shipper and looked pretty used with scuffs on the base.

These dont go as high in Japan as they do here, bought mine over the weekend for about $230 shipped brand new within Japan, with shipping over this way im looking anywhere between $270-280 total which is a much better rate than what they are going for on this side of the world. Used ones go for less, I saw one go for $175 but it didnt come with the shipper and looked pretty used with scuffs on the base.

How and where did you buy yours from if you don't mind me asking?
Would love to pick one up for myself

Where did you get yours? Would love to get a DX09 for that price...

How and where did you buy yours from if you don't mind me asking?
Would love to pick one up for myself

Where did you get yours? Would love to get a DX09 for that price...

I got it from Yahoo Japan Auctions https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/ , then you need to use a proxy bidder who has a japanese YJA account to bid for you, make payment to the seller, receive the item in japan, and finally ship the package to you. You have to do all the searching yourself but DX09 is universal in any language :lol, i dont speak a lick of Japanese but with google translate you can navigate around. In any case just to help here are some translations ホットトイズ = (hot toys) バットマン = (batman) マスターピース = (masterpiece) do a combination of those terms when you search.

The proxy bidder I use is my friend Sam, all the info is on his website www.dv8cag.com tell him Hugo sent you :hi5:

Thank you so much for all that info. I'm going to look into it and contact your buddy. Thanks!!! :)

WTF....

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 455
That Batwing is the definition of something being too much of a good thing.

I just scored the DX08 and 09 from eBay for $650 shipped. I'm pretty excited....Keaton is my batman. I grew up with him and his action figures as my batman, so having a sweet 1/6 representation is a dream. I thought aobut holding off on the Returns version, but getting the set together I couldnt pass it up.

JP

Back