Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He came to see Indica, the best all female band in Finland. They are awesome.

And learn some finnish.

Hello there... just some quick "normal photos" of Batman with Tony Mei's 4.0 cape.

image_4_zps1209df50.jpeg

image_zpsff6ff8b6.png

image_1_zps55fafe9f.png

image_zps5ecf2749.jpeg

image_2_zpsc7747334.jpeg

image_3_zps6442e22a.jpeg

I was taking some pics of my MOS figure and snapped these while I was at it. Amazing how good this figure looks even this close up.

keaton1.jpg

keaton 2.jpg

It's funny, when the Keaton movies came out I moaned and wailed about his casting just like everyone else at the time--and then I saw his performance and grudgingly came to respect his portrayal. But even then I still thought he wasn't physically right for the role. But over the years I've come to really love Keaton's agonized, neurotic, broken version of Batman, and with twenty-plus years of hindsight I can only wish he had continued on in the role with Tim Burton directing for at least another movie or two. This Keaton Batman figure looks awesome to me and I want one on my shelf. I missed the train on this figure, but I prefer the Returns suit anyway and will pre-order it on day one (assuming HT makes it, crossing fingers.)

Those illuminated screens really bring that to life. That's look pretty cool on a shelf and maybe spiraling grated steps to the Hot Toys Batmobile on a shelf below. Thanks for sharing that.

Those illuminated screens really bring that to life. That's look pretty cool on a shelf and maybe spiraling grated steps to the Hot Toys Batmobile on a shelf below. Thanks for sharing that.

Just sent an email asking for price and more details (dimensions, waiting time, etc).

I will let you know the details, but I think it will come to my home :yess:

Oh, I didn't know they were available for purchase. I thought it was just an artist's custom piece.

Keaton's Bat Cave still looks so lovely and grungy even to this day. There's something fascinating about the 89 look. Don't know what it is.

Back