Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please keep it there. This forum isn't an episode of, This is Your Life.

Leave Edward alone.
tumblr_lqiwso98em1qh2f6w.gif

Just as a follow up... In from work tonight, and as promised my replacement light up base arrived and works !! BBTS has yet to let me down! I can highly recommend them.. I've had no issues with them in over 5 years...

Just as a follow up... In from work tonight, and as promised my replacement light up base arrived and works !! BBTS has yet to let me down! I can highly recommend them.. I've had no issues with them in over 5 years...

I just want to second this. I had a couple very minor issues with the pers cover and minor paint slop around the emblem. Pure OCD stuff. I wrote them a pretty basic email, stating my case, didn't include any pics, basically just feeling them out about a possible head swap etc.

Within the hour i got a reply apologizing for the issue and stating they would take care of it. Two days later i receive a new head in the mail. Unlike SS, i didn't have to smash my old head to bits which was nice. Needless to say, BBTS has me as a customer for life.

In from work tonight, and as promised my replacement light up base arrived and works !! BBTS has yet to let me down!

I just want to second this....Needless to say, BBTS has me as a customer for life.

Without visiting the site, do they take international orders? Always good to know for future reference.

I just want to second this. I had a couple very minor issues with the pers cover and minor paint slop around the emblem. Pure OCD stuff. I wrote them a pretty basic email, stating my case, didn't include any pics, basically just feeling them out about a possible head swap etc.

Within the hour i got a reply apologizing for the issue and stating they would take care of it. Two days later i receive a new head in the mail. Unlike SS, i didn't have to smash my old head to bits which was nice. Needless to say, BBTS has me as a customer for life.

Same here!!!! Keep up the great CS BBTS

Without visiting the site, do they take international orders? Always good to know for future reference.

Here is what their site says:

Does BBTS Ship Internationally?
Yes! BBTS will ship to most countries around the world. We ship by several carriers including mail and UPS. Shipping rates may be viewed by pressing the 'View Shipping Rates' Button after items have been added to your cart. You may also view and change shipping preferences once you have logged in to your account.

[top]

Back