Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debating on asking for a replacement plate... what do you guys think?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mKdMUw2KsA&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mKdMUw2KsA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

M.

Debating on asking for a replacement plate... what do you guys think?

<video snipped for space>

M.

Wow that is terrible! That is so unlucky, sorry. That rear-left side is a horrendous cut indeed. It looks like a part from another figure entirely!

Please let us know what prevails with the new back plate.

Last edited:
Mine did not fit very good and I took a blow dryer to it until it got warm and soft and I put it back on the cowl and just held it in place until it cooled. Mine looks perfect now, I would try that first and then if it doesn't work to your satisfaction ask for a refund. The cut mark is an epic fail for HT though, I really wish they would have gone a different route for the PERS, the back plate is very unsightly.

Last edited:
Ah, but this is the Burton/Keaton BATMAN, he kills without remorse, remember (Red Circus Bomber)?

I totally forgot that, well I am sure the Red Circus Bomber had it coming anyway! LOL

red-triangle-gang-member-20090317062700667-000.jpg

red-triangle-gang-member-20090317062657902-000.jpg

Last edited:
I'd still send it back though. As long as the 30 days aren't up from Sideshow, make use of the exchange policy.

Should have never had a panel in the back of the head in the first place.

That's my only gripe with the figure. Horrible design on a perfectly sculpted head.

Mine just arrived today as well!! :yess: :cool:

Yet to open him up.. but I really hope the PERS plate is more flush than some of the examples on here.

I hope you guys can resolve your figures' issues anyway.

klocket -- did you try heating the panel up with a hairdryer as was suggested? I'm curious if that helped at all.

But definitely see if you can get a replacement for your replacement if it doesn't work. What retailer did that head come from?

CONGRATS to the two guys above me! Show me your junk!!!

Mine has arrived as well... but to my friend's address and he won't be visiting until this weekend... or the next!

Oh sweet pain :)

In my opinion, that is not too bad; you don't even see it anyway as it is at the back of the figure.

Am lost for words after reading this. Its looks awful. If i paid £10 and it looked like that i would be pissed, but to pay the prices hot toys charge your insane.

People saying blow dry to fit, does that mean every time you want to make a new pose with the eyes you need go through this.

I got my replacement head because the pers plate was sticking out at the top, and they sent one of the mouths over too :) so now I can do a custom...don't know what yet, battle damage is a little overdone, but it works so well.

Back