Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have him posed with the paper still underneath the belt, cuz I'm afraid of leakage from contact with the belt. Is this stupid?
Remove the damn paper! :lol If he piddles himself, so be it. If you're not going to finish removing him from his packaging, box him back up and return him :)

Speaking of the belt, I do have one complaint; I wish they'd kept it the darker gold of the prototype, instead of the banana yellow they changed it to. The darker gold would have photographed a lot better...

I have him posed with the paper still underneath the belt, cuz I'm afraid of leakage from contact with the belt. Is this stupid?

I'm getting pretty bad with that my self, I left the paper on mine to. I have been leaving alot of packing stuff still on my figures, I leave the plastic wrap on the stands and on some of my figures to. I'm not into reselling so thats not the purpose, its really that i'm a mint in box and mint out of box collector, I barely pose some of them. Not saying what I do is a great idea, just wanting my figures to be perfect taken to far:cuckoo:

Re: DX09 KEATON BATMAN: residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

web.jpg

Love this first shot. :clap

Looks like a screen cap. :cool:

This is the best Ive seen the cape, I think. Fantastic.

I dig it! Cape looks great! :rock

Think so? Thanks,man. I'm glad I got something going with the cape. And I gotts admit...the cape grows on you. I wasnt much of a fan at first and it hasn't completely won me over but I think it's getting there.

Two hours later what do u guys think
3f6bbb82.jpg

Very nice! Ya know if you pay attention all the people that have gotten theirs to hang nice and natural all look a little different. Like everyone has their own style. Maybe everyone is trying too hard to make it look like Jokes and Bats or crOws etc. that they aren't accomplishing what they want. I dunno, just a thought

I know, right? Guys, if you really need an explanation, just click on my name and check out the "Find other posts by cr0w" section. All you'll find there are posts explaining the cape or insulting nam. They're not tough to find.

I have been meaning to inquire more about your cape drapage... we have seen it from a couple different angles but I have wanted to ask if we could see it from below... sort of an "upskirt" type of shot... maybe just take out the stand and shoot thru the detolf from below.

This way we can really see how it all is folded...

I think it would definitely help with the all confusion. ;)

M.

Apple is in the computer maker ??? I didn't know they had galleries...

Since 2008/9 I think. It was part of MobileMe.

I know, right? :(

They introduced something called "Journals" in the iOS version of iPhoto at the new iPad event that's more or less the same as galleries. My hope is they'll roll out the ability to publish "Journals" to Aperture and the desktop version of iPhoto before that June deadline, essentially replacing galleries. If they don't, I'll have to start using Flickr *shudders*

https://www.zdnet.com/blog/apple/ap...eries-or-lose-them-to-flickr-and-picasa/11090

With MobileMe Gallery on life support, here are some of the top photo-hosting options that you should be researching:

1. Facebook has prime placement in Aperture 3 tool has too many privacy concerns for most. What happens to your private photos when Facebook decides to change its privacy settings overnight? Also, FB makes its money by sharing your information with advertisers and that now includes using using facial recognition software on your photos. Ick.
  2. Flickr Pro is a contender but it’ll set you back $25 per year.
  3. Picasa Web is looking like one of the the best options right now with beautiful announcement emails and galleries, but the Aperture > Picasa plug-in costs $25, so you’ll need to take that into consideration too.
  4. Smugmug prides itself on storing original, full resolution photos and has a pretty UI and galleries (I like the black background) but its basic plan costs $40 per year. $60 per year if you want to host videos.
  5. 500px.com allows photographers to upload their work, create a beautiful portfolio and interact with other community members. (Thanks edfindley)
  6. ZenFolio - pro oriented service with prices from $25 per year (limited) to $50 per year (unlimited). Offers free plug-ins for iPhoto and Aperture.

I just saw Batman 89 again on Blu-ray.

Just thought you all should know.

www.facebook.com

twitter.com

I have been meaning to inquire more about your cape drapage... we have seen it from a couple different angles but I have wanted to ask if we could see it from below... sort of an "upskirt" type of shot... maybe just take out the stand and shoot thru the detolf from below.

This way we can really see how it all is folded...

I think it would definitely help with the all confusion. ;)

M.

Good idea! I second this request.

Back