Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is waiting for me at home. I'm not one of the people who have been dreaming of having a Keaton Batman, it's more that it will be a companion piece for the Joker that was the deciding factor for buying it. If there is an issue, I'll send it back, but I wasn't going to cancel before knowing if there is anything wrong with it.

any one else get the email to receive an early batman figure from sideshow. As in they will charge us today instead of April 2nd.

I would like to get this a few days earlier , but im worried this is sideshow trying to get rid of their old stock first. Would prefer to get the latest shipment batman, maybe theres less of a chance of an oil leakage problem.

email from sideshow:

"Thank you for your pre-order of the Batman (1989 Version) DX Series Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys! This email is to notify you that another shipment of this collectible has arrived into our warehouse, and we are offering the opportunity to receive your item now!"

any one else get the email to receive an early batman figure from sideshow. As in they will charge us today instead of April 2nd.

I would like to get this a few days earlier , but im worried this is sideshow trying to get rid of their old stock first. Would prefer to get the latest shipment batman, maybe theres less of a chance of an oil leakage problem.

email from sideshow:

"Thank you for your pre-order of the Batman (1989 Version) DX Series Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys! This email is to notify you that another shipment of this collectible has arrived into our warehouse, and we are offering the opportunity to receive your item now!"

I got an email too! But I already have one , im not in a hurry right now!! I can wait!

Hey guys. My local comic shop called me today and told me the DX09 came in and ready to be picked up. I don't have enough funds on me at the moment until I get paid next week and they were kind enough to hold it for me up to 30 days. So the question is, is he worth getting??

Hey guys. My local comic shop called me today and told me the DX09 came in and ready to be picked up. I don't have enough funds on me at the moment until I get paid next week and they were kind enough to hold it for me up to 30 days. So the question is, is he worth getting??

duh.jpg

Apart from the issue we will not mention, this is the best Hot Toy release EVER , in my humble opinion. Just for the sheer realism of it.
Not a big DX set compared to Sparrow, but it's just amazing.

:snake Thanks u guys for being honest and positive about how great this figure is. Hopefully, i get it ASAP when payday comes. He will be my 4th HT Bats along with my mms71 V1 Batman, BB Toyfair Batman, and my favorite of them all, the DX02 Batman. :bunnydanc:bouncin:ccheerlea

Getting mine delivered this tuesday, Dam its been a long wait for this guy:mad: I lost some of the excitment along the way but its back now that I know its on its way to me. I was starting to get boried with a figure I did'nt even have yet, due to seeing so many reviews and pics:cuckoo:

@ Jokes & Bats...There is noting wrong with your photos at all, I think they look just great!
I had to look several times to see that this really was not a still from the film. That is just a sheer work of photgraphic art.

That pic is awesome! I've never seen it. It would be awesome if those were available as a background.

Back