Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just opened him up and had a quick look. Believe the hype, folks. But it may be the fumes talking. He smells like some serious glue upon first whiff.

Man, I'm surprised this figure isn't sold out anywhere. It seems everyone has one and I haven't heard a negative comment yet.

I'm expecting to go into shock when I open this thing based on people's reactions so far.

Man, I'm surprised this figure isn't sold out anywhere. It seems everyone has one and I haven't heard a negative comment yet.

I'm expecting to go into shock when I open this thing based on people's reactions so far.

I think HT is producing larger runs now. Also think a lot of people are pre-ordering this figure, maybe more so then others which means less likely for sell outs.

I'm glad to see that it's been such a positive reaction with this, like you I've been waiting a long time for this guy.

I'm expecting my reaction to be somewhere in the :thud: catagory.

First off..... i said that i would never collect a hot toys figure, being a life size collector. However, since this will be my first, in doing this right

batman figure purchase

cinemaquette batmobile-puchased

black pedestal, glass case-purchased

satisfaction- guaranteed!

I applaud hot toys for this one!

Part 2 from Dean , Enjoy

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8CL6VHh_Rc&feature=g-u-u&context=G2cfec0aFUAAAAAAABAA[/ame]

Wonder if something could be done with this to make it into a Batsuit vault...

scs-s0017-lg.jpg

That would take a helluva lot of work.

Does it open?

It almost reminds me of the Axis Chemicals vault where they get the documents. "We've been ratted out here boys, watch it".

It would be cool if they made a Jack Napier and someone combined the above set with this one,

cabin02.jpg

SCS-S0019A.jpg

Take off the life preservers and some of the other elements and you could easily recreate Batman preying on Jack Napier before their first confrontation.

It would be a high-end version of this:

088.jpg

Looks familiar, doesn't it?

It would be cool if they made a Jack Napier and someone combined the above set with this one,

cabin02.jpg

SCS-S0019A.jpg

Take off the life preservers and some of the other elements and you could easily recreate Batman preying on Jack Napier before their first confrontation.

Hmm... that's actually not a bad idea and combined with the Triad dio it just might work for Axis Chemicals.

Back