Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually wondering what all the fuss was about as I had only seen the Crystal Skull movie. My friend and I watched the Raiders of the Lost Ark this morning... and I was like "ooooh, so that's why people love Indiana Jones". :D

When I read this I become older by the second.. my old dusty dead bones screaming out into the well of souls as my face melted in a blood curdling scream...:) Saw ROTLA when I was 11 in the theater... and was floored.. I've loved Indy films ever since. I'm stoked you got to see ROTLA.. watch TOD and TLC to get the whole appeal.. I love them all and look forward to the final movie.

When I read this I become older by the second.. my old dusty dead bones screaming out into the well of souls as my face melted in a blood curdling scream...:) Saw ROTLA when I was 11 in the theater... and was floored.. I've loved Indy films ever since. I'm stoked you got to see ROTLA.. watch TOD and TLC to get the whole appeal.. I love them all and look forward to the final movie.

I know what you mean, it really is like being born in a different era, my mouth drops open when I'm talking to people who are maybe 10 years younger than me & they've never seen an Indy film & when I mention star wars it's an even worse reaction :gah:.

Hot Toys tweaks the skin or else they get the hose again.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Jame-Gumb.jpg

Hahahahaha! They will. :monkey3

Haha, I'll definitely watch them before my figure gets here. I saw that Nazi face melting scene at the end of the movie... And I was like oooooh, that's where that face melting gif came from.

It would certainly end majority of the nonsense occurring in this thread :lol

You got that right! Either way I can see myself buying parts of this figure instead of the whole package. Ill just bash my own uber Indy. Anyway who is that in your avvy, I see someone headbanging but cant make out who.

I know what you mean, it really is like being born in a different era, my mouth drops open when I'm talking to people who are maybe 10 years younger than me & they've never seen an Indy film & when I mention star wars it's an even worse reaction :gah:.

What kind of parents allow their children not to be exposed to the original Indiana Jones & Star Wars films at a tender age I ask you? What kind of a world are we living in?

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?

(you can add the first two Terminators and Alien movies to that aswell btw)

Haha, I'll definitely watch them before my figure gets here. I saw that Nazi face melting scene at the end of the movie... And I was like oooooh, that's where that face melting gif came from.

What kind of parents allow their children not to be exposed to the original Indiana Jones & Star Wars films at a tender age I ask you? What kind of a world are we living in?

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?

(you can add the first two Terminators and Alien movies to that aswell btw)

:slap That's exactly what I thought when I read TotalDominAsia's post. How could they have gone through their childhoods without having ever seen these movies?!? How could your parents NOT have shown you these movies?!? I know that if I had kids, they would be raised on SW and Indy movies! :lol

Better that than parents queueing to by GTA San Andreas (BBFC 18) for their 10 year old's!

I did also find it odd that there were kids toy lines for Aliens and Robocop seeing as they obviously had their roots in 18 rated movies.

CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back