Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great photos from Ani-Com courtesy of Viper2005:

Indy and Milla:

img0871a.jpg

img0873af.jpg

The regular Indy still looks the same, but the Arab Indy looks much better here.

If they couldn't lower the hat for the displays in either SDCC and AniCom, I'm thinking it just can't be lowered.

Dremel time on that hat!

I still don't see Ford. And I want to. Maybe the hat's up so they can show off the PERS.

Maybe the difference (if there is any) in the two sculpts is simply the paint job. (I think that's been talked about of course).

If they couldn't lower the hat for the displays in either SDCC and AniCom, I'm thinking it just can't be lowered.

That's what I'm thinking, too. I'm guessing that when you take the hat off, the whole top of his head comes off to expose the PERS controls. So I'll bet there's only the one way for the hat and head to snap together. My guess is that when you want to change to the Arab disguise, you snap the fedora off and snap on the turban.

But without either hat, he probably just looks like Ray Liota in the dinner scene from Hannibal.

Last edited:
That's what I'm thinking, too. I'm guessing that when you take the hat off, the whole top of his head comes off to expose the PERS controls. So I'll bet there's only the one way for the hat and head to snap together. My guess is that when you want to change to the Arab disguise, you snap the fedora off and snap on the turban.

But without either hat, he probably just looks like Ray Liota in the dinner scene from Hannibal.

With guessing like that, don't give up your day job :)
He comes with 2 hairpieces one for the hat, one for the head dress. PERS will be accessible by removing the hair. Simples

High hat hilarity... does look like a new paint app judging by the eyebrows.

BTTF, another missed opportunity when it comes to figures.

CHEERS!

It's not a "missed" opportunity yet, nobody has taken a stab at them in 1/6!

Here are the bashes I did a while back, hoping some better sculpts will surface one day...

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

I don't mind derailing this thread because the train crashed into the goddamn mountain long ago...

BTTF, another missed opportunity when it comes to figures.

CHEERS!

Imagine a hot toys Marty Mcfly DX, 2015 outfit and 80's outfit & accessories

A second DX figure, 50's outfit and Western outfit :rock

I would pay any price for these figures. :pray: :pray:

+ this would be that rare license that HT can only produce 1 or 2 figures and leave fans satisfied.

If they announced BTTF, i would cancel any current HT to get a Marty DX.

And have said figures of Marty and Doc are highly unlikely since there is no way to reuse the bodies they'd have to sculpt on other figures.

Man, those are reall nice Marf!

M,
GREAT work on those!

Thanks fellas :duff

Imagine a hot toys Marty Mcfly DX, 2015 outfit and 80's outfit & accessories

A second DX figure, 50's outfit and Western outfit :rock

I would pay any price for these figures. :pray: :pray:

+ this would be that rare license that HT can only produce 1 or 2 figures and leave fans satisfied.

If they announced BTTF, i would cancel any current HT to get a Marty DX.

I hear you, HT Marty and Doc would be a dream come true! Of course I said that about Indy once upon a time...

Mattel are working on a bttf licence now

Yup, and all they're releasing with it is....drum roll........another ____ing DeLorean :slap

Mattel are working on a bttf licence now

They've done such a great job on the Bhostgusters sculpts... or whoever those heads are supposed to resemble.

With no real juicy outfits/bits other than hoverboard, BTTF is ALL about great headsculpts, so even when they get to figs, it's going to a be meh.

I think only Sideshow a few years ago had a greater distance between proto and released heads. The Mattel proto Bill Murray actually looked pretty good. What we got in the end was... a surprise.

Nice BTTF outfits will be nice though.

Great photos from Ani-Com courtesy of Viper2005:

The regular Indy still looks the same, but the Arab Indy looks much better here.

I Really do think the eyes and eyebrows have been changed on the Arab sculpt.

I think the main problem and with most sculpts all company's do are the lips are too full.

Still happy with Arab sculpt though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back