Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt look like Ford.

Well there you go folks, the Great worm has spoken.
Our epic 1/6th nightmare is over.....
We can all finally move on, the final word has been given.
That's all HT was after.
Now Arnie can get to work.
Thank You Shai.

:rolleyes:

This effing thread should be closed until more pics surface. The collective IQ of this site is plummeting just as quickly as the U.S. deficit is rising.

I agree, close this up. There hasn't been any news since the actual announcement. And for the record, I don't like that hat. :)

This effing thread should be closed until more pics surface. The collective IQ of this site is plummeting just as quickly as the U.S. deficit is rising.

I've tried to steer clear of this thread as much as possible over the past couple of months. There's really nothing left to be said until we see new photos... :dunno

Has anyone else noticed that they got his blood type wrong? Ford is cleary A+. How could Hot Toys screw that up???? :monkey1

maybe the hat only looks high because the guy who posed him didnt push it down enough!lol....yeh!yeh!i know but wouldnt that just solve it right up?and.....it could just be the case:dunno for the record i havent visited this thread since it was announced so im allowed to post:nana:seya at the end of the year guys:exactly:

I think the Pedestal and cheesey backdrops could have been axed if it were necessary to drop the price... hell even the chanmber outfit isn't that necessary.

I agree with the pedestal and backdrop getting axed but the map room outfit is what is keeping the set from getting even more flak shot it's way.

Negative. This thread needs to continue being bumped to the top or even better, made a sticky. This thread could be the equivalent of the Star Wars Snow Bunny Padme thread...

what do you like about the DX05 ?

As most of you know the DX05 Indy is generally a dissapointment,but what do you like about the figure? All people are talking about is what they don't like but this thread is for the positive side.Please try not to post negative things!

Re: what do you like about the DX05 ?

IMO I think you'd have been better off trying to change the tone of the official thread rather than start a whole new one :dunno

I already like that its being made by HT's and that means better quality in all departments. Everything looks top from the clothing to the accessories. Thats about it....am trying to contain myself not to jibber on about what I don't like but its hard...ughhhhhh !!!

As most of you know the DX05 Indy is generally a dissapointment,but what do you like about the figure? All people are talking about is what they don't like but this thread is for the positive side.Please try not to post negative things!

A second thread (albeit trying to aim for a new tone) is unnecessary. Let's keep all of the conversation (and hopefully it's respectful) in the same place.

I like the paint apps (how can you not? - Hot Toys excels at this) and I like how the fedora has, or appears to have, a separate and not molded grosgrain band. I like the shirt and I like the pants, and I like the inclusion of the map room disguise - if I was buying this figure I would use my spare truetype and Sideshow Indy clothes and hatless sculpt to essentially make another figure.

And I will metaphorically bite my tongue and say no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back