Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

eBay? The bidding almost always finishes in the $4x range incl. international shipping.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

What's up w/ his eyes there Chris?! :cuckoo: Looks like he's been exorcist there :lol

This is my first HT purchase, I have to say very, very impressed!

Is the new TrueType Male Body - Muscular (Caucasian) the same as the Bruce Lee body?

Just got this today! Not really a huge Bruce Lee fan or anything, so am a bit of a noob with posing him. Before I had him in hand, I liked the BD sculpt more, but now that I do, I definitely get what people mean by that the regular one is better.

The articulation in the legs/ankles is so good, and I'm surprised at how stable it holds without the out using a stand.

I however am unimpressed by the 'sweat drop' effect, it just isn't glossy enough to simulate that effect, and looks a lot more like defects/poorly applied matte coat, and some just appears in odd looking places.

Anyone know what could get rid of some black smudges on the body? Mine came with some on the back of his neck, which thankfully isn't that noticeable. The face seems a notch dark compared to the body though...

It's so much fun to pose, and it's been keeping me up when I should be going to bed!

Just took a few pics, i want a new hairpiece for my GOD, any thoughts at which one is the best ? sure i seen a ETD hairpiece B on one GOD not sure tho :)

Both myself and Ahgnus have used the EB ETD B hair to good effect on GOD figures. When you take out the insert with the magnet on it out of the hair there is a cross piece moulded into it. If you carve away part of it at the front you'll find that it sits on the HT head really nicely.

Hope this helps

Missed this previously due to other commitments....saw it while collecting Superman & jumped at it. :clap

Hope you all enjoy the snaps.

%252B%252BP1100179%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

%252B%252BP1100219%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

%252B%252BP1100261%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

%252B%252BP1100068%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

%252B%252BP1100088%2528wm25%2525%2529.jpg

More pics

Nicely done, makes me want to get some weapons now.

Awesome pic's!!

great pics..here's mine with the eyes now sorted better
and my new display inc BD head on the RM-X

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

Looking great with that brown Jimo Kung Fu suit, is that from Enterbay?

yes.had that or the black stealth suit to choose from..went with the brown as that's not often displayed

Really looking good mrchris, what about a hair mod?, i don't know if enter bay wigs with fit HT head but for sure it will look nice.

Hope I'm not Late..

Had no interest of This DX figure in the beginning.. but after watching some Bruce Lee Movies now i Need it.. Now i got one on the way :)

Really looking good mrchris, what about a hair mod?, i don't know if enter bay wigs with fit HT head but for sure it will look nice.

ETD A+B enterbay hair will fit,once the brown inner piece is removed,and it does improve the look too

Thanks for the tip mrchris, would love to see that first so i can decide.

Back