Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

PICT0044.jpg

PICT00102.jpg

EB ETD A+B hair.you can cut some of the plastic from the cross section
inside the hair for a lower fitting.these are with just the inner piece removed

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Oh, Enterbay......

69464edejw1dmwaqawyusj.jpg

What happened to WotD? :slap

Edit: I might be assuming too much. That might have nothing to do with EB's 1/4 teaser. If it does have something to do with EB's 1/4 teaser, then it would seem that maybe EB has the rights to EtD? Maybe now they can write 'Enter The Dragon' on the box :D

Last edited:

Damn! its looking quite awesome! i will start looking at the bay for those wigs, thanks for the advice mrchris!

Whats all this Way Of The Dragon talk? Are Enterbay supposed to be working on a WOTD dio or something?

PICT0044.jpg

PICT00102.jpg

EB ETD A+B hair.you can cut some of the plastic from the cross section
inside the hair for a lower fitting.these are with just the inner piece removed
the big size of the head is only a defect of my camera,in person is perfect...
2hwgy11.jpg

qs17jd.jpg

15prbs0.jpg

10z06r6.jpg

I know there are a lot of people in that detolf but I am waiting for a new one...:lol:rotfl:lol

Last edited:

Great collection! they need more room definitely!
I really love how the enter bay wig looks on the hot toys jumpsuit one!

You not subscribed to this thread Terminator? :D

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93813

Not sure what EB are actually making though. They teased with a pic of EtD & then with a pic of WotD :dunno

:panic::panic::panic::panic: PLEEEEASE be 1/6 WoTD!!!!:pray::pray:
And yeah, Im subbed to this thread. I dunno how I missed this though.

A new WOTD Bruce 1/6 would be nice.

:exactly::goodpost:

Oh yeh I know completely.

Just mean I hope eb do a revised wotd 1/6, now that HT won't be.

Back