Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Has anyone seen the the Mirror Dio Woody Inc's made for OSB to sell, it's posted on the OSB Facebook page. Looks really nice, he's only made 10. I can imagine some of guys on here loving it. I bought the Woody Bat Signal, he's great at what he does :) just giving a little heads up

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

And here it is!!

393305_10150371765249585_329989274584_8349570_774659242_n.jpg

Dont fit in Detolf tho, Woody said it would be out of scale if it was reduced in size!

And here it is!!

393305_10150371765249585_329989274584_8349570_774659242_n.jpg

Dont fit in Detolf tho, Woody said it would be out of scale if it was reduced in size!

If it doesn't fit in the detolf, I'll just stick with the backdrop that I already have.

And my DX Bruce came with a regular stand too. With his name in Chinese (I'm guessing).

And speaking of, I'm really starting to hate the black belt/sash snap now. I can't get it to snap back together at all, and his belt just gets bunched up and looks terrible now. Its really ruining the figure for me.

If it doesn't fit in the detolf, I'll just stick with the backdrop that I already have.

And my DX Bruce came with a regular stand too. With his name in Chinese (I'm guessing).

And speaking of, I'm really starting to hate the black belt/sash snap now. I can't get it to snap back together at all, and his belt just gets bunched up and looks terrible now. Its really ruining the figure for me.

i have no problem with it, its so easy once you get the knack of it

I can't believe how many people are having difficulty with the sash. Are you guys not using tools? I have two, and no problem with either of them. Maybe 'cause I cut my teeth on military figures, with all their itty-bitty finicky bits.

How's this hair mold with Dx04 Bruce?

IMG_35151-1.jpg

IMG_35162.jpg

EB FOF hair?..or the DX reshaped ?looks pretty good

just want to share.. :)

brucedx.jpg

Loving your display Dvdwyn !

HT DX04 body can really do alot of wonderful pose!!!!! Great flying kick

^^ Kick@$$ pose on your DX04 there :rock

Loving your display Dvdwyn !

HT DX04 body can really do alot of wonderful pose!!!!! Great flying kick

thanks guys... the flying kick pose looks compatible with hd1002 pose.. :yess:

the flying kick pose has stayed the same for few days now.. it took me quite a while to get the steady flying kick pose.. haha..

Is it easy just to port over the hair or does it need modification?

You'd have to remove the inner part of the EB hair, the bit that secures it magnetically to the BL neck post. Without doing this there's just no room to accommodate the HT PERS setup.

You'd have to remove the inner part of the EB hair, the bit that secures it magnetically to the BL neck post. Without doing this there's just no room to accommodate the HT PERS setup.
Thanks for getting back samueljd:1-1:

:exactly:, you would have to remove the magnetic part and scrape the inner hair mold to allows it fit better with DX face

Back