Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Some pictures of this amazing figure! :yess:

IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2833.jpg

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

:lol that pic with Bruce and the Chuck Norris sign is great! :clap

great pics everyone!

Greats pics! I just got this figure a few days ago and really love it! Definitely one of my absolute favorites from Hot Toys!

Greats pics! I just got this figure a few days ago and really love it! Definitely one of my absolute favorites from Hot Toys!

Congrats! :rock

Get those pics posted! Always good to see Bruce in hand to keep the blood pumpin in our addictive veins :lol

Anyone gotten theirs from BBTS? I'm still waiting.

can someone tell me how the measures of the display of BL are?

I'm using DX04 backdrop for my ETB.
99hpc1.jpg

w0osch.jpg

@bplus: You custom Han really looks great w/ BL! Great job!

@bplus: You custom Han really looks great w/ BL! Great job!

Yeah, and the Bruce Lee figure looks like a bootleg made of Enterbay parts, the head sculpt looks like the Fist of Fury, the Hairpiece from EtD A, the clothes look custom... is it one of those 'my_toysbox' customs off ebay?

Are there any sites with any left?? I just got on the Sideshow waitlist, but I'm hoping I can save a little bit of money getting him somewhere else.

That custom Han is sweet :rock And as others have said, "Peel off that film and let those mirrors sparkle!" :lol

Back