Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

016.jpg

You need some more stands in those cases.

And the dynamic poses are just too crazy . . . tone it down a bit.

:wink1:

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

:lolYeah i know im ____ about posing my figures. For instance i hate creating wrinkles in jackets arm area etc..

Dont worry next year your going to see me having a third detolf with all the shelves filled with figures:wink1:

You need some more stands in those cases.

And the dynamic poses are just too crazy . . . tone it down a bit.

:wink1:

:lol

I think Lambo scared the bejesus out of his collection, they look petrified :peace

I'm thinking there's no way the advanced TT couldnt be too big for him, I have the two bodies side by side and the TT advanced is much much bigger all around!

Well imo the advanced TT looks GREAT with the 1 piece navy suit from the DX. The chest, abs and shoulders pop nicely under the display light and he doesn't look like a big meat head which you may think at first.

I think a lot of people think of Bruce as this skinny guy who was lightning fast, but his torso was not skinny or lanky at all. He had a stockiness to his torso as depicted in pictures posted earlier on this thread. His arms were a bit skinny comparatively, not sure about his legs I cannot recall atm.

Last edited:

I like having more wrinkles... it's more realistic.

hey wussy :wave

We've talked a lot here about using various bodies. Some have opted to buy 1 from a DX parted out, others are waiting for the casual Bruce to release than be parted out, and lastly others like myself are impatient and using true type bodies that are available now :D

I decided to use an advanced True Type from SSC and I think it looks great. I'll post a pic shortly if you'd like.

Ohh thank you i would love to see some picture. How much does an extra body nowadays? Is the casual bruce body coming soon?

:lol Hey Y4NK33 PL4N3T, I thought you were insulting someone :lol

No offence Wussy... it just reminds me of something we used to call wimps in school... I thought he was getting fresh with you... I'm drinkin a bit so it's quite funny

lol np it was a nickname made by one of my fob friend because he couldnt say my name right :slap

Ohh thank you i would love to see some picture. How much does an extra body nowadays? Is the casual bruce body coming soon?

The advanced TT was about 48 dollars I believe. Casual Bruce should be out soon though Idk when SSC will start shipping orders :impatient:

Here's 2 pics with a terrible camera, you guys can bash it at will if you so please but I'm happy with him :lol His quads look much bigger in the pic than they do displayed since the flash lightens up the color of the suit. As you know, the darker the color the more slim it appears :D

003-6.jpg

001-5.jpg

to you think a hot toys slim body fits ok with this costume??

to you think a hot toys slim body fits ok with this costume??

Yeah it will fit good, imo i think that the slim is the best option if you dont have the exclusive, or if your not planning on getting the casual bruce.

Dem is some Popeye thighs!

(didn't know Bruce was a long-distance cyclist.)

:lol Yea Gully the thighs do stand out I'll concede that. On display next to Ip, the suit looks almost as black as Ip Man's so to my eye he looks much more narrow then he appears in the pics I posted due to the flash brightening it up. :dunno

Hey man, whatever works for you.

I gotta say that the sneak suit is definitely the look to go with.

Back