Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Don't hold your breath. Oh, and the smiley face figures? Yeah, those are Arnie Kim's versions. :lol

after... i said after those smiley faces come out...

you here to pick fights or what... i find you quite infantile

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Just got mine a half hour ago. The regular head is nice but the BD head is what I was expecting, meh. The sneaking suit will go with the regular head. As for the BD look, my EB HD002 blows it away for likeness so I'll stick with that one for this look. I knew the mirror base wasn't anything fancy but holy cow it's worse than I thought. Probably do a better job with aluminum foil ! Hey wait, I just gave myself a great idea !

Yeah, the regular head's likeness is pretty good! Bruce's likeness is there but the BD head's likeness is abit off.

A couple of my non collector friends saw both my HT and Enterbay Bruce Lees and gave the same comment.

Another comment given is that while Enterbay's likeness is better, the skin tone of the HT version is better.

That being said, I appreciate both toy companies' versions of Bruce Lee! :)

I got a 2nd pair of the pants so I didn't have to pose one with the sneaking suit. I'm having a difficult time deciding how and where to pose each one.

SDC12655.jpg

Also, this figure comes with a 4-Horsemen hand option:

SDC12650-1.jpg

Yeah, the regular head's likeness is pretty good! Bruce's likeness is there but the BD head's likeness is abit off.

A couple of my non collector friends saw both my HT and Enterbay Bruce Lees and gave the same comment.

Another comment given is that while Enterbay's likeness is better, the skin tone of the HT version is better.

That being said, I appreciate both toy companies' versions of Bruce Lee! :)

That's exactly what I was saying, thank you. I agree 100%.

I'm sure everyone buying this figure would be more than happy to fork out an extra hundred-plus bucks for a more up-market diorama, lose the extra body and throw in a bunch of stuff like a clapper board, camera, directors chair and studio light... wouldn't they?

Me, I'll stick with this $220 release with 2 bodies, 2 head sculpts, 2+ outfits and a stack of hands and other accessories. If the diorama is less than stellar, so be it.

Anyone else notice that the Lee's waist is too thin for the stand to fit tightly? The other stand type would have been better for this figure, IMO.

I'm sure everyone buying this figure would be more than happy to fork out an extra hundred-plus bucks for a more up-market diorama, lose the extra body and throw in a bunch of stuff like a clapper board, camera, directors chair and studio light... wouldn't they?

Me, I'll stick with this $220 release with 2 bodies, 2 head sculpts, 2+ outfits and a stack of hands and other accessories. If the diorama is less than stellar, so be it.

I don't care about the diorama either but price is not a factor for me because none of the retailers in my country sold HT Bruce at $220 price tag and Bruce was sold between $380 to $400? A real rip off.

HT is heavily speculated on in my country, even by the sellers. Hence in terms of terms of pricing my Enterbay Bruce Lee was more affordable. Even the "normal version" will be more expensive. If I wasn't a Bruce Lee fan and a fan of martial arts flicks, I would not have bought him and the BD head is a disappointment IMO. Even the sellers in my country mentioned that the BD head looked like one of the numerous Bruce Lee clones in the 70s! I couldn't help but burst into laughter when I heard the comment! :lol

Anyone else notice that the Lee's waist is too thin for the stand to fit tightly? The other stand type would have been better for this figure, IMO.

Yeah, I noticed it with mine too and was wondering the same too.

Abit off topic but I noticed that under reviews in my profile I have a "1"! Being a newbie here, can anyone tell me how did I get that score? I

Last edited:

I got a 2nd pair of the pants so I didn't have to pose one with the sneaking suit. I'm having a difficult time deciding how and where to pose each one.

I picked up an extra pair of pants/socks/shoes also, but without thinking whether I'd even use them on the spare body - I just thought these'd be handy to have.

If I had to dress both bodies, I'd probably go with an aggressive pose for the BD outfit, and a more enigmatic, contemplative pose for the regular. Whatever, I'll have fun trying out the different poses - this is one of the few figures I'll have that just asks to be posed. Arnie, pfft. As much as I love him, he's just stood on the shelf in the same pose looking tough for around a year now.

Move over Pix, it's my turn.

You are a Hypocrite.

Facts. After our little encounter in the God thread recently, I have deduced you to be
1) A defamatory liar. You claimed I did and said something which I did not.
2) Illiterate or a Hypocrite or both. You spout board regulations that you not once but consecutively repeated and broke, as you are doing now. Talk about not adding anything to the conversation. :lol Hypocrite, illiterate, post whore and attention seeker.
Now I deduce you to be
3) A cry baby. I suspect you'll be reporting me to your mommy if you don't get some satisfaction from a mod.
4) A troll. You follow my posts from thread to thread with no other intention as to call me out on whatever it is that doesn't align with your opinion, making you an intolerant opinionated troll. As is always the case in these online stouches, I am sought out to make look bad but it's because I don't have the discipline to look the other way or turn the other cheek. You want a fight, there are sticks all over the ground. Pick one. You seek to personally attack me and I will defend myself.
Oops
5) Intolerant
6) You accuse me of having a life that sucks and laugh about your own comment, which isn't funny. Yet you spend more time than any other member posting here. Post count + time as a member = Maths is hard, you work it out. Hypocrite, but as that has already been mentioned, let's make 6 Humourless. :lol Not to mention

7) Not knowing what the hell you're talking about but typing on regardless. Muck raker.
8) Choosing to point out when I rant yet also choosing to allow others to rant on without consequence. Hypocrite. That one seems to come up alot. I'll leave it at 7 for now , but don't worry I have more for however you choose to respond.

So it's up to you. You have numerous options. Keep it up. Drop it, Learn from your mistakes. Be ignorant. Report me or not. Cry or laugh yadda yadda yadda, but please, if you want there to be a next time, try something more original. Repetition leads to boredom.

I left the other squabble in the other thread. You're the troll with an axe to grind against someone who couldn't give two ____s or a ____ about it. I feel sorry for you.

after... i said after those smiley faces come out...

you here to pick fights or what... i find you quite infantile

You had to look that word up, didn't you? :lol

Impossible, she died not long ago. But I was with yours last night and I can see where you get your foul mouth from.

You must have some pretty low standards. :yuck

Toyfan, click that number 1 and it will bring you to your itrader profile screen (dollmanron left you positive feedback). You can also get there through the itrader link at the very top of the page (next to the "Forums" and "Blogs" links). Strangely, I thought that function was broken :lol

Toyfan, click that number 1 and it will bring you to your itrader profile screen (dollmanron left you positive feedback). You can also get there through the itrader link at the very top of the page (next to the "Forums" and "Blogs" links). Strangely, I thought that function was broken :lol

Ah! Thank you so much for the reply! :)

I think it is broken. You can't leave feedback. It's just there.

Feedback was apparently left for him on March 30th. I have no idea if it is something Dave fixed or not, but I supposed I should find out. . .

The Dragon finally got home, so excited! just opened up the box to see what's inside and put back on the shipper and to storage, haha.

Anyways, my box came pretty beat up, it's all creased up on one corner *sigh*, but anyways, the figure is in good condition, so that's more important.

The Dragon finally got home, so excited! just opened up the box to see what's inside and put back on the shipper and to storage, haha.

Anyways, my box came pretty beat up, it's all creased up on one corner *sigh*, but anyways, the figure is in good condition, so that's more important.

Back in his box? Storage? Aw man, I coulda sold you this for half the price - just close the lid and nobody would be able to tell the difference:

758pxbox_agr.jpg

PM me if interested :wave

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol ...i hope that's just temporary and that he will make space for it eventually, what a waste it would be if it was only bought to be left in the box.

There are some collectors who admit to never taking their figures out of the box. To each their own, though. :)

Back