Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Will do.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa_JdEqSLmA&feature=related"]YouTube - King of Empty Promises[/ame]

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

dzugxy.jpg

You can't do anything but post posts with infantile namecalling? You call people who enjoy this release HT __________s and now call me a hypocrite. That's pretty pathetic. Life must really suck for you right now. :lol

You wish to provoke me. Who's infantile? I'm not name calling. I'm stating facts.

Picked mine up from Toys2 yesterday, figure is perfect, i love it..only problem with mine is one side of the mirror backdrop has some noticable scratches/impressions to one side of the panel.

You wish to provoke me. Who's infantile? I'm not name calling. I'm stating facts.

Provoke you? You're the angry ranter, bub. :lol The only "fact" is that at this very moment, an Enterbay Fanboy is trolling a Hot Toys thread. Did you forget what you said?

Finally got mine in today after three days of being stuffed around by Fedex. I like Bruce Lee so I like this figure. I prefer Enterbays renditions more. At least you Hot Toys nad swingers finally have something 1/6th Bruce to have in your collection. Too bad Hot Toys didn't wait, just a little longer, and have Arnie sculpt this. Oh well at least there's the smiley versions coming.

That sound like meaningful contribution to the topic? Chances are, if it does, you're trolling.

I think it's fine,why are you selling?

ya how come your selling it already? dont like it?

Is $$$$ not a good enough reason? :dunno

Just got mine a half hour ago. The regular head is nice but the BD head is what I was expecting, meh. The sneaking suit will go with the regular head. As for the BD look, my EB HD002 blows it away for likeness so I'll stick with that one for this look. I knew the mirror base wasn't anything fancy but holy cow it's worse than I thought. Probably do a better job with aluminum foil ! Hey wait, I just gave myself a great idea !

Just got mine a half hour ago. The regular head is nice but the BD head is what I was expecting, meh. The sneaking suit will go with the regular head. As for the BD look, my EB HD002 blows it away for likeness so I'll stick with that one for this look. I knew the mirror base wasn't anything fancy but holy cow it's worse than I thought. Probably do a better job with aluminum foil ! Hey wait, I just gave myself a great idea !

I think this is the first poor review I've seen for this figure.

I think i'll be doing the same, just have to figure out a way to display it properly.

Back