Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Sorry for the OT but here are pics of my Bruce:

225703_10150164131480796_620715795_7050852_3043882_n.jpg

230570_10150164131540796_620715795_7050854_7002373_n.jpg

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

looks good with the GOD suit...ebay ?

thanks,

Rob

Finally getting both Lee Ex and IM m6 Ex shipped today. I asked to delay to get my CC charged. Shipping cost $33 and it weighs 17 pounds curiosity how much did your shipping cost?

Finally got mine in today after three days of being stuffed around by Fedex. I like Bruce Lee so I like this figure. I prefer Enterbays renditions more. At least you Hot Toys nad swingers finally have something 1/6th Bruce to have in your collection. Too bad Hot Toys didn't wait, just a little longer, and have Arnie sculpt this. Oh well at least there's the smiley versions coming.

::::shocked::::: You like Enterbays better? ::::shocked:::::

For those that have this guy in hand, are the seams on the side of the battle damaged body flush and have a clean seal. One of the sides of my bruce lee body does not seem to be nicely glued together. Should I ask Sideshow for a replacement or am I being too picky?

::::shocked::::: You like Enterbays better? ::::shocked:::::

I have this figure but I too prefer the Enterbay's version of Enter the Dragon. The advantage that the Hot Toy version has is the "muscular body and the skin tone.

For those that have this guy in hand, are the seams on the side of the battle damaged body flush and have a clean seal. One of the sides of my bruce lee body does not seem to be nicely glued together. Should I ask Sideshow for a replacement or am I being too picky?

My figure is the same, if you look at back on page 223 at one of the first pictures we got of the ex body you can see it there too. I think it's a common thing.

My figure is the same, if you look at back on page 223 at one of the first pictures we got of the ex body you can see it there too. I think it's a common thing.

On your figure can you see a split in the seam? My one seems some sections are sealed nice and others aren't. I'm scared that over time my Bruce's body will be split into two pieces. Thanks for your comments so far it has helped me greatly. Curious to know what other members have to say on this issue. If this is really a common issue.

It should be sealed nicely and not have big gaps in-between. At least that's what my local retailer tells me.

Finally got mine in today after three days of being stuffed around by Fedex. I like Bruce Lee so I like this figure. I prefer Enterbays renditions more. At least you Hot Toys nad swingers finally have something 1/6th Bruce to have in your collection. Too bad Hot Toys didn't wait, just a little longer, and have Arnie sculpt this. Oh well at least there's the smiley versions coming.

Trolling reported! :wave

Back