Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I too don't really care that much anymore. All the pictures I have seen and continue to see make me want the figure even more. But it is just something that I think would have made the figure look much better.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I couldn't stand watching this review. I'm glad there are folks out there taking the time to make these, but really, show some respect to the one who has to sit through nearly 25 minutes of this and:

a) use a tripod
b) match the camera to the lighting environment
c) make sure the lighting environment is halfway decent
d) learn how to focus

:lecture

I couldn't stand watching this review. I'm glad there are folks out there taking the time to make these, but really, show some respect to the one who has to sit through nearly 25 minutes of this and:

a) use a tripod
b) match the camera to the lighting environment
c) make sure the lighting environment is halfway decent
d) learn how to focus

:lecture
Just be thankful to the clipper king for posting this vid.

a) Nobody is forcing u to watch this 25 mins vid
b) If u think u can do it better, do it
c) Don't mess with my king

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, I guess an imperfect review is better than none. Would you rather the guy just didn't give impressions at all?

I just wish the guy in the video didn't have such a weird accent. Where's he from? Russia or something?

The guy mentioned parcelforce, must be from the UK... he has that scottish/english/welsh accent. Says *fookin* quite a lot.

ALSO if you heard, he said that the clothing quality was NOT as good as the Enterbay figures :O (He like me owns the Enterbay Fist of Fury set)

Yeah, I guess an imperfect review is better than none. Would you rather the guy just didn't give impressions at all?

I just wish the guy in the video didn't have such a weird accent. Where's he from? Russia or something?
I'd say somewhere in England

Accents don't bother me. And nobody can be expected to 'fix' their accent.

Shaky camera work and poor focus bothers me. And these are easy to fix.

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you serious??:lol Russian:cuckoo: ..you need to smarten up on the worlds different accents dude.

...and thats a horrible attitude "i just wish the guy didn't have such a weird accent" ..sorry we can't all be perfect speaking Americans like you:slap

Last edited:

The video was pretty good. God forbid the guy has a life and does not spend the extra time to make higher quality vids for the youtube community.

I don't mind shaky cam,bad lighting as long as the reviewer does not call it a showcase:slap

The video was pretty good. God forbid the guy has a life and does not spend the extra time to make higher quality vids for the youtube community.

I get what you are saying, average quality video review is better than none. However he did put in that much time from his 'life'. What we mean is that when you are doing it anyway, maybe he could have tried using a better picture setting or something. But the review did most of what is expected of a precise video review. Covered all the main things, not to mention he took the extra time to even video footage from the movie off his TV

How much extra time do you think it's takes to make sure you have the camera steady and in focus?

I'm not saying the content of the review was bad, it's not. But the quality of the video image undoubtedly is.

The maker of this video is not doing this review because he expects nobody will watch it. Of course he expects that people will watch it. And anyone who expects that their work will have an audience should respectfully pay due care to the basics.

I saw it earlier today. I agree it is not a very good review, and based on what I saw, I would have felt dissapointed about getting the DX Bruce, but thanks to OMG I know how good it really is.

But I finally got to see the other backdrop and one thing that I do think he is 100% right is about the quality of the outfits. I kind of had a suspicion about that by just looking at the pics.

I really liked the review, personally.
Clipperking is a great guy.
His stories about parcelfore make me LMFAO!!!
Sure, his video quality and lighting could be better but its hardly the end of the world.
Maybe I should let him know though?
And come on guys, his accent is great!
And no, its NOT Russian LOL!!!!:lol:rotfl:lol

I always enjoy the Clipperkings reviews, the guys pretty damn funny if you ask him.

I just want to point out that if you watch Clipperkings review of the Mark 4, he does mention that his son had dropped the iPhone at school and thats why he's using the other camera

Last edited:

Just ordered this from BBTS so can't wait, the figure and backgrounds look great.

I just want to point out that if you watch Clipperkings review of the Mark 4, he does mention that his son had dropped the iPhone at school and thats why he's using the other camera

Using an Iphone to film a video is pretty ghetto to begin with...just saying:wave

You just called on the wrath of the Apple Nut Huggers.

Back