Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I enjoyed the reviews

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

i think the hair sculpt is fine

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d40M8UuQFC8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would like to see him posing the figure and not talking about how articulated he is... also i think he should spend more time talking about the figure and not reviewing the movie...
I would like to see how the PERS sistem works on this one...
That's my opinion... :wink1:

he should also put the camera on a tripod

Yeah, I guess an imperfect review is better than none. Would you rather the guy just didn't give impressions at all?

I just wish the guy in the video didn't have such a weird accent. Where's he from? Russia or something?

Manchester.

I really like theclipperking and his reviews are great but my predjdice towards Mancs makes it hard for me listen to him. I guess he could tone down the swearing but that's mild compared to what you hear on a Saturday night in Manchester. Mad fer it.

Sorry to hijack the thread but 'WE WON THE CRICKET WORLD CUP!'

:lol

I would like to see him posing the figure and not talking about how articulated he is... also i think he should spend more time talking about the figure and not reviewing the movie...
I would like to see how the PERS sistem works on this one...
That's my opinion... :wink1:

I like ClipperKing ..but i don't like his scoring method, why should the movie be marked and effect the figures final score?:dunno

I like ClipperKing ..but i don't like his scoring method, why should the movie be marked and effect the figures final score?:dunno

If I liked the movie more I tend to like the figure more even if there are better figures from more average movies.

I hate socring altogether but if he wants to score seems like as good as criteria as any to give a score to.

I hate socring altogether but if he wants to score seems like as good as criteria as any to give a score to.

What i'm saying is for example, i did not like ironman 2, i was very disappointed with that movie actually, should i hold that against the hot toys iv figure? ..no,hot toys did a fantastic job on the figure,Favreau's job on im2 not so much(my opinion,don't quote me on this) ....it's two different crowds, the people who make the source material be it a film or game and then the figure company that make the figure, neither one should effect the other imo.

Awesome pics lord! Thanks for the demo on using the display.

Great pictures Lord-22 !

Back