Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

i can't wait til he comes home! seems like i have so many figs on pre- order now, i'm ready for them to all come home! lol!

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I love the scale,but after seeing OMG's group shot with the other figures i don't think EB's Bruce Lee clothes would fit very well on this one,way too baggy i assume.I would absolutely love that non-scarred head displayed with the Brown or Blue ETD outfit that comes with the EB Version A.

where is Bruce being released? i have been waiting for a looooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time! j

He is being released worldwide...thats's sarcasm...I think you mean when? Hopefully next month for North America

Does anyone have a picture of the exclusive stand that people say that comes with the exclusive body?

I don't believe there are any promo shots of the SSC exclusive stand at this time.

Just bought this guy from goodshipped. Not my favourite seller but it was the best price. They've already increased their price twice since its release. Didn't wanna risk it getting higher and higher. Would have like the EX just for the stand, but that was nearly twice the price. Mental.

I'm not 100% sure I need two Bruce Lee's on display... so my thought from the get-go is that if I pay an extra $20 I can get a second body that I could easily sell for $100 which offsets the cost of the regular figure.

So either I get 2 figures for an extra $20, or one figure for $120: either way win-win :rock

Although it may be even better as I saw a exclusive body that sold for $144 :banana

Newsletter lists him as coming in the next 30 days. Alright!

Yes I did.
People started to leave nasty comments on it, and to be honest since I got a replacment I just wanted to move on, especially when there are much more important things that are going on in my life.

I pissed myself laughing at your video dino! It was a classic mate and you should really stick it back up. The thing is, I really felt your pain man :(

Does anyone have a picture of the exclusive stand that people say that comes with the exclusive body?

no pics but this is the description
"a figure stand with Bruce Lee's Chinese nameplate and 'Enter the Dragon' movie logo in Chinese"
sounds like the standard oval base but with custom labels and logos

no pics but this is the description
"a figure stand with Bruce Lee's Chinese nameplate and 'Enter the Dragon' movie logo in Chinese"
sounds like the standard oval base but with custom labels and logos

Yes it is, nothing special. :panic:

Yes! but is'nt better than your signature bro! ::lol

198494_10150112251790509_654545508_6767972_4071215_n.jpg

:wink1:

I think we'll be getting notices real soon! Maybe have the figure in 3 more weeks? What u guys think? This is my second Sideshow order. I ordered Yoda and a week after he was listed in the 'coming in 30' section, I got the notice of when they would collect payment. Got it the week after the payment.

Nice, it would be even better if the ENTERBAY head would fit the Hot Toys Body

Back