Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

To me, this is the way of Hot Toys selling the non-battle damaged body for those who were unable to get the exclusive.

same thoughts.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

need more new pics.

Have yet to see how the white shirt looks when its all buttoned up.

THIS!!

This is the look im most eager to see as this is the way I plan to display mine. Hopefully OMG will do another photoshoot with this outfit & the stealth suit!

THIS!!

This is the look im most eager to see as this is the way I plan to display mine. Hopefully OMG will do another photoshoot with this outfit & the stealth suit!

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Are there actually pictures of Bruce witht the white shirt on?
All pictures I have seen so far where without the shirt.

OMG posted these 2 pics with the white shirt on.

ae035137.jpg

e27b6abf.jpg

The thing is, why would they re-sculpt it to make it more relaxed if you will display it with the clothes? To me, this is the way of Hot Toys selling the non-battle damaged body for those who were unable to get the exclusive. I'll get one of those for the headsculpt. I was lucky I was able to po the ex. from sideshow.

Makes a lot of sense.

i haven't seen many pics with the blue suit on... I hope that suit doesn't stain.

I wont be putting the sneaking suit on completely. Ill leave the upper body exposed. Just in case.

How many outfits is this gonna come with? Because I want to display mine like the pic above but I also wanted to have the body damaged figure with shirt off also.

Two, providing various options.

I really like how he's looking with the clean body/head and the white shirt+blue pants combo.

Aside from the joints, I think the body sculpt looks just as realistic as EB's (which still hasn't been shown with joints yet).

How many outfits is this gonna come with? Because I want to display mine like the pic above but I also wanted to have the body damaged figure with shirt off also.

You'll need an extra pair of pants, as the set comes with only one pair.

Aside from the joints, I think the body sculpt looks just as realistic as EB's (which still hasn't been shown with joints yet).

I've come to the same view - I was going to press the button on EBs but just couldn't find enough good reasons to do so. The only thing that the EB kit offers that DX doesn't is, for me, the GoD tracksuit. I'm hoping for a GoD Bruce from HT but I don't know how likely this is.

I think when we see joints on this EB body we'll see the HT body comparing very well with it.

i haven't seen many pics with the blue suit on... I hope that suit doesn't stain.

I don't think that will be a problem with this body,as it's not rubber like Barney Ross and Wolverine that has that staining problem.

I don't think that will be a problem with this body,as it's not rubber like Barney Ross and Wolverine that has that staining problem.

A lot of the EB bodies stained too :(

this is exactly like wolvie/barney combo, which is plastic and rubber body combo.

Theres no staining in my wolverine, but I dont have a barney so I'm not sure if the dark clothes will stain or not.

this is exactly like wolvie/barney combo, which is plastic and rubber body combo.

Theres no staining in my wolverine, but I dont have a barney so I'm not sure if the dark clothes will stain or not.

Do you have a collection post or photos of it?

By the sounds of things you have a nice collection. I've seen a little bit of it from a photo of your Enterbay ETD B GOD kitbash in another thread.

What about those who have left the T-800 with the black shirt. Could yall check for stains on the body? Unfortunately, I have mine with the gray shirt.

Do you have a collection post or photos of it?

By the sounds of things you have a nice collection. I've seen a little bit of it from a photo of your Enterbay ETD B GOD kitbash in another thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48667&page=9

What about those who have left the T-800 with the black shirt. Could yall check for stains on the body? Unfortunately, I have mine with the gray shirt.

I have it on since day 1, last I check everything was still good as new.

Back