Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

OMG = O.M.G!

Pics are super, figure is a bad mutha-shut-yo-mowf!

So awesome. I'm seriously considering getting another set... :p

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Looks dynamite!

Fantastic pics OMG. If this figure is already going for 500 on ebay how much will it cost in 2 years???

:gah:The wait is unbearable as it is and OMGs pics are making it worse.:gah:

Still, glad you posted them, I might have to pick a regular one as well. So many displaying options with those various hands!!!! I would also try to remove the scars off the sculpt as long as they are only painted.

Keep the pics coming!!!:hi5:

Last edited:

Just got home to see those awesome new OMG pics and that my waitlist will convert on friday! I got on the list 2-14-2011. WWWWEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! BBBAAAAGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Jeez, nice shots! Mine won't get here soon enough!

Just got home to see those awesome new OMG pics and that my waitlist will convert on friday! I got on the list 2-14-2011. WWWWEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! BBBAAAAGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Goo for you.:yess:
Extra body DX is an exceptional value for money IMO.

Does anyone know when Alter Ego Comics is going to start shipping these for people who pre-ordered?

And where can you get the DX Bruce Lee with an extra body other than Ebay? Is that the only place?

Now I can see why this worth $4-500 already in the aftermarket. IMO it is head and shoulder better than EB.

Now I can see why this worth $4-500 already in the aftermarket. IMO it is head and shoulder better than EB.

:goodpost:

I'm glad I have two ex coming. Probably, the best investment...

I really hope they do a GOD.

This might sound kinda weird but o well. Does the extra body have painted nipples? lol there I said it..

Ok, I have the Ex on order.

For one body, I will display it shirtless with the black pants.
But I really hate the stealth suit, and for extra body, I want the white shirt it comes with, so I need a extra pants.
Can I find one more of black pants? Can I find maybe white pants to create karate look?

Im going to be selling most of the stuff off when I get it. Only thing Im keeping is the body and hands.

Ok, I have the Ex on order.

For one body, I will display it shirtless with the black pants.
But I really hate the stealth suit, and for extra body, I want the white shirt it comes with, so I need a extra pants.
Can I find one more of black pants? Can I find maybe white pants to create karate look?

Don't forget an extra pair of white socks. You should be able to pick up a custom suit for around $30-40 shipped. A genuine EB outfit can go for around $70-80. And no doubt we'll be seeing parted out DX04 pants soon enough.

and.. did you just say... karate?

OMG = OMFG0_0

Great figure.

Since you missed out on the pre-order, yeah.

No I didn't. I pre-ordered two of the standard DX Bruces. So I repeat: anyone know where you can get the DX Bruce with two bodies?

Is it against forum rules for you guys to be helpful, rather than just slobbering over photos of toys?

Back