Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey TF, what about that other body that was posted by MrChris for the same price. Save the ZC body for another bash down the road and then you can use the HT stealth suit.

I was looking on EBAY and found this pic. I think that's the body you have in a custom yellow jumpsuit. Pretty tight fit there, but it can be done. Less money to pickup the smaller body and use your HT outfit though. You can always sell the ZC body later on. Whatever you decide it will still be less money than one of those HT BL bodies. Crazy prices :horror

s-l400.jpg

Here is the link with more pics: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-scale-...727106?hash=item46540b2482:g:vkYAAOSwknJXxpSb

Yeah, that one. Good luck man and hope it works out.

regarding the stealth suit,it was a dark blue in the movie not black (even enterbay screwed that up).and yeah that body in the GOD suit is the ZC,in hand though the legs look really long in it.best of luck with whatever way you choose to do it buddy.

did all of the sideshow regular versions come with the regular stand? I'm thinking of picking one up but the ones I've seen are sealed so the sellers don't know if they have the stand. thanks in advance for the help

sorry for this question I'm sure its been answered, besides the stand are there differences on the figure itself ? from when it didn't have the stand to when hot toys included it?
thanks again to all in advance :wink1:

I actually have this figure still in the box brand new with the extra body . I opened the box just to check out the figure and don't recall ever seeing a stand but don't quote me . I'll check as soon as I can .

The stand is in the exclusive body box, the skinny blue one. The base with backdrops are in the bottom section of the main box. As far as I know there are no differences between the exclusive and non exclusive Bruces. The extra body is clean though with no blood scratches.

So I finally got the 2nd knock off body that Chris recommended and I for the life of me cant remove the neck joint. I even tried heating it up. I need to remove the neck joint so I can attach the DX04 head sculpt onto the body. Any suggestions?

IMG_1825.JPG

IMG_1826.JPG

IMG_1828.JPG

IMG_1831.JPG

with mine I just grabbed with pliers,and gave it a good pull,off it came.try dipping the whole neck in hot water.

Hello guys I just picked this up. Is the ttm17 the exact body that the double pack came with ? Also does the suit version Bruce use the same body as the dx04? Thank you all in advance for the help.

Use the ganghood Asian body which is a replica of the Hot Toys Bruce Lee body. It was all timing and I saw the alternate bodies before. I'm pretty bummed because I got a HT body and there must be a slight crack in the inner neck connector. Obviously it can't be seen but it's annoying to use blue tack so the ball joint doesn't move.

I put the battle cut Bruce Lee body in storage and later when I opened the box I find the left arm loose in the box. The arm/shoulder connector is cracked and I can't source the part anywhere as it's specifically made for the Bruce Lee body. I only found this out by cutting the side of the body and along the waist so I could gain access to the adapter. You can't do a clean cut down the side because you are constantly slicing and pulling the glued portion of the body from the armature. It's not horrendous but in order to glue it back it's not going to be aligned perfect. The below the waist cut would be covered so that is not an issue. It's just a scary proposition cutting the rubber portion of the body because it looks excellent.

The armature is a joke though. By design it wasn't meant to last. I have a hairline fracture to the neck connector too so I face choice of replacing the body altogether with the ganghood body. The drawback is painting the blood and nipples on the ganghood body. Obviously it can be done but if you are a stickler for detail you can appreciate the professional paint application on a Hot Toys figure.

The only problem using the ganghood body is the Hoy Toys Bruce Lee head wont fit the adapter flush. The head sits loose. The Hot Toys heads are great but you may if you want to add epoxy or sculpey on the hot toys ball joint. Personally I wouldn't do it because I like to keep things in original condition.

Back