Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would give this one a shot for about $25 :lecture

ZC-Toys-s005-1-6-Scale-Body-Figure-Nude-Muscular-Narrow-Shoulder-Figures-Asian-Color-Male.jpg_640x640.jpg

ZC-Toys-s005-1-6-Scale-Body-Figure-Nude-Muscular-Narrow-Shoulder-Figures-Asian-Color-Male.jpg

got that body.too big for bruce arms/height for an ETD.it works ok for a big boss figure as bruce was at his biggest then

yeah kinda ridiculous the price on them on ebay.you can buy the suit/casual figure for not much more and use that body.if he's thinking on using the stealth suit it's gonna be a very tight fit on the zc body though.

I remember picking up my casual boxset for like $100 and the suited version for $90 when they were sitting around for a long time. I picked up a couple of bodies in the $55 range too that I used for bashes. I would imagine that stealth suit would be a tight fit on the ZC body if you tried stuffing the whole thing in. I would try just the legs with the rest by the waist. Something like this:

9354560460_d58dc9167a_z.jpg

yeah kinda ridiculous the price on them on ebay.you can buy the suit/casual figure for not much more and use that body.if he's thinking on using the stealth suit it's gonna be a very tight fit on the zc body though.

The casual suits don't have the feet though. Those a lone go for like $50 last time i checked.

Actually just found some KO's
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Bruce-...b9b769c&pid=100034&rk=6&rkt=8&sd=331886959473

But then you also need the pegs
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-B...546195?hash=item33b9439553:g:X0UAAOSwQupXXrC0

Lots of money to use an official BL HT body at this point. He is better off going with the $25 body and making it work imo. The prices are just too high now for the other stuff.

Well the ZC Body I ordered off ebay already shipped out. I was going for this look right here. I hope it works. MrChris do you have any pics of the DX04 BL using the KO body you posted earlier.

BLSS.jpg

I already have him with the blue trousers and black waist band. Just wanted the 2nd body for his stealth suit.

BLSS1.jpg

Thanks

I found that the body was a pretty good KO for a BL bash.out of both the dollsfigure is nearer size.
here's one with GOD suit,and one with the HT casual gear.poor pics from me as usual:lol

I was going by the top pic in the yellow jumpsuit and that's why I said the hs looks a little too big for the body. The other 2 pics are way to blurry to see much :lol I think this body will easily fit into the stealth outfit and the ZC body might have some difficulty. We shall see when you get it.

I found that the body was a pretty good KO for a BL bash.out of both the dollsfigure is nearer size.
here's one with GOD suit,and one with the HT casual gear.poor pics from me as usual:lol

How is it even possible to get a photo to come out that blurry? lol

vaseline and a crap phone:lol it was after a long hard day at work.anyway of the 2 bodies the dollsfigure is nearer in size to BL.
that's just my opinion.it's on par quality wise to the ZC,just the hand fittings are bigger.
I don't think the ZC body will fit the stealth suit that well.i tried it on the GOD suit and it looked very bulky.
here's both bodies as a big boss bash.if you can see passed the blurry pic,you can see the size difference:rotfl

I will get a better camera......or get wifey to take the pics.
the HS on the GOD figure is fine size wise,it's just lens distortion/angle.....i'll take a better pic.....NOT:lol

Ok so I finally got the ZC Toys body for Bruce Lee and like Chris mentioned looks too big. I think ill just a buy bootleg stealth suit off ebay and try that instead of using the DX04 stealth. Dont want to stretch it out incase i decide to sell him. Now to find a stealth suit on ebay. Heres a couple of photos.

IMG_1622.JPG

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

Back