Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having joined the 1/6 party late, I was unaware of a lot of stuff...for instance until recently I thought only Enterbay did Bruce; so I got slapped around on the aftermarket recently but ZERO regrets...

Just got this piece and it's awesome. I've trained in martial arts for years (only just retired in the past couple ... (Still keep fit but no more impact for this guy) ... Anyway... having spent so much time in MA culture, Bruce Lee holds special meaning for me.

The accessories and options with DX releases are a little overwhelming, but for now I'm displaying him shirtless and battle damaged; I got the single body version, not only to save cash but for instance, I have DX07 but only display one of the included figures.

Re-watched some ETD scenes and as someone in this thread noted, his face really changes a lot scene to scene. Great deal of plasticity there. I'm happy with the likeness; I think it captures his vibe.

Good thing my want list is so small...catching up on out of production releases is pricey and takes time to avoid the worst prices.

That's three HT releases I own now...only one more OOP figure on the radar before I nab my stormtroopers in August.

Photos another time. Y'all know what he looks like. ;)

Congrats Ze :hi5: This is still one of my favourite figures, and imo the best Bruce Lee set around :)

And still priced better than the Enterbay stuff....I remember researching that last year and in spite of having some interest in their GoD release, I backed off due to price and a few other issues.

You'd think I would have come across HT references at the time, but if I did they got past me somehow.

At any rate, after looking over Medicom and Enterbay alongside HT, I'm inclined to agree with you.

Added bonus: my girl loves martial arts and Bruce Lee too. No Star Wars hate to contend with, LOL... :D

Howdy. I love your Bruce Lee kits, especially the case you chose! It looks like the glass is broken from a kick, although its just the flash, but I think that would really add to the look ;p

Anyway, just dropping by to say I found an old resin kit in my closet and was trying to find out who made it. The search led me here. Turns out its the one pictured below in this thread, ETD 1/6 Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee "sticks". Its in the box unpainted if anyone is interested.

2013-02-11122514_zpsd5331dda.jpg
''sticks'' 20yrs old
got a few other BL kits built up..from 10/15 yrs ago also

I say yes.

Some people like the EB. But the rubber body is going to deteriorate. And the older figures just look, old.

i guess you are right.. the old EB is already expensive...well i am getting this Bruce =)

The TTM 17, but it is super expensive. The problem with the loose DX04 bodies is they don't come with the feet and those alone go for insane prices.

Back