Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Hope you read that and realised it wasn't mine! LOL!

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

This my custom Han, not accurate costume and claws at the moment.
HS by bro Arsyn, painted by my friend Patrick.
It's time to get DX04 now.:clap
15i27b8.jpg

Stunning work, congratulations.

Pretty decent, did anyone get that custom one that KG Hobbies had?

Selling mine $180 minus the reg head and the extra body.

101_3640.jpg
101_3639.jpg
101_3638.jpg
101_3637.jpg
101_3636.jpg

Yeah, nice job, I like how that pic has that period look to it.

I've gotta get me one of these :3

So folks, what with HT's schedule for this year drawing to a close, what do we think 2012 will bring for Bruce!?

We have so got to see an Arnie sculpt on the DX body, that will be a knockout!

So folks, what with HT's schedule for this year drawing to a close, what do we think 2012 will bring for Bruce!?

I hope to see a GOD BL using that advance body they've shown but after EB announced their partnership w/ the BL foundation and got the exclusive rights to all 1/4th & 1/6th BL figures, I'm not sure if we can still see HT doing more BL figures anymore :cuckoo:

I bet that got Arnie's attention!

That could be what he needs to jump ship back to EB, we'll see....

The casual/suited Bruce was an Arnie sculpt on the DX body... sans feet and sweat app of course :)

I hope to see a GOD BL using that advance body they've shown but after EB announced their partnership w/ the BL foundation and got the exclusive rights to all 1/4th & 1/6th BL figures, I'm not sure if we can still see HT doing more BL figures anymore :cuckoo:

yeah not sure if that Bruce Lee muscle body will ever be mentioned again. Seems like Enterbay may have made sure to get all the 'i's dotted and t's crossed' on the contract to make sure Hot Toys can't sneak something through this time.

as long as the next bruce figure is improved ''in all departments'' and the price is good..dont care if EB/HT or anyone else releases it.
but hopefully EB will have learned by their errors on the GOD BTS.
they may even try an upgrade on the old style BL bodies,and do away with the rubber one...who knows?
as shannon has given EB the image rights,does that mean ''movie rights''?
i for one would love a red tracksuit longstreet figure i'd even like the poncho shirt/jeans and sandals outfit from longstreet too
and then there's winslow wong from marlowe too..dunno who owns the rights for them?

Last edited:

Well I was hoping for an HT GOD BL, but seeing as 2011 is almost over I can't see anymore coming. :(

Wasn't it purported somewhere HT only held the licence rights for the year?

Hmm, if Arnie doesn't get to work on Bruce for HT, chances are that he'll go back to EB. I think Indy will have left a nasty taste in his mouth anyway and will be an experience he'll want to forget.

Maybe, before he goes back to EB, he can poach HT's rubber recipe!

Hmm, if Arnie doesn't get to work on Bruce for HT, chances are that he'll go back to EB. I think Indy will have left a nasty taste in his mouth anyway and will be an experience he'll want to forget.

Maybe, before he goes back to EB, he can poach HT's rubber recipe!

Reeve Superman cancels out Indy :lol

There's no response to that I can comfortably print!

Back