Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

These guys are pretty sturdy. Heck, I had an Iron Man skydive from an 8 foot shelf with no damage :monkey1

In a Detolf I really think you'd be fine. They would fall over a few inches and that's it, no biggie. :monkey3

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

109_1714.jpg

I take it you either havent watched ETD like more than 1 time, or dont care bout screen accuracy?:rotfl

[ame="https://youtu.be/FUF-B2ec0tI"]302 Found[/ame]

:lecture .

I actually have a GOD suit for the other dude because I like that look better, now wut, WRITE THAT DOWN sucka!!!!

Cuz Stone COLD SKI SAID SO!!!!!

Last edited:

lol... I was like wtf is that bruce lee wearing when i saw that pic, tights and a white shirt?

These guys are pretty sturdy. Heck, I had an Iron Man skydive from an 8 foot shelf with no damage :monkey1

In a Detolf I really think you'd be fine. They would fall over a few inches and that's it, no biggie. :monkey3

Both Brucies seem safe now.

I actually have a GOD suit for the other dude because I like that look better, now wut, WRITE THAT DOWN sucka!!!!

Cuz Stone COLD SKI SAID SO!!!!!

Is it one without the footprint? That's the best to pose with the nunchucks. I had a footprint one and changed the pose completely after seeing him fight Kareem.

Both Brucies seem safe now.

Is it one without the footprint? That's the best to pose with the nunchucks. I had a footprint one and changed the pose completely after seeing him fight Kareem.

footprint are no footprint which one should i get ?

It depends on which GOD Bruce you want to do. If you're using a DX as a base then you can do your own BD and use the BD suit, or, if you want to pose him with the nunchucks or the stick then get the clean suit.

It depends on which GOD Bruce you want to do. If you're using a DX as a base then you can do your own BD and use the BD suit, or, if you want to pose him with the nunchucks or the stick then get the clean suit.

Yeh i was going to go for the clean one because am going to use the dx head undamaged one, just tempted to buy the EB GOD new one, but just put off because there heads look to big to the body

I'd go the DX route, you'll be happier. I'm thinking of putting modded EB ETD hair on mine. Ahgnus did it and it looks really cool!

I'd go the DX route, you'll be happier. I'm thinking of putting modded EB ETD hair on mine. Ahgnus did it and it looks really cool!

yeh thats what i wanted to do, i asked bout few pages ago, were to get the hair from tho lol

Ebay may be a good source, though one hopes that Ahgnus might have some to spare.

:cool: Keysta

How much did that cost you?

Awesome display Keysta75 !!! I love the glass display case with lights and the pose !

Yeh i was going to go for the clean one because am going to use the dx head undamaged one, just tempted to buy the EB GOD new one, but just put off because there heads look to big to the body

once on the body with the GOD suit,the EB BD head LOOKS REALLY GOOD.and not big at all.not on a BL3.5 or RM-X.can't comment on the DX body though

cracking display case my friend:clap

Back