Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You want my honest opinion? I may get heat for this but from what I've seen I think Arnie Kim is the master of Bruce Lee... but it's the ONLY likeness I've ever seen him get right
I knew right away he sculpted this, it looks very much like the one he did a few years back... This is one they really should have given to those with the proven track record i.e,. Yuli

I totally disagree

gud2js_20070719053007_6043548_2.JPG

gud2js_20080924214730_7850583_1.jpg

JETLI_ENTERBAY02.jpg

I just woke up this morning and had a panic attack that Arnie's final Indy sculpt will be subpar. I need a bit of reassurance like an in-progress pic from Arnie or some kind of update from HT that it'll kick ass. Is anyone else worried? Indy is like a Grail piece and in this quality I hope HT tweak and tweak it until it's damn near perfect.

I've seen some pics of Bruce Lee sculpts on Arnie's blog and they look photorealistic. I wouldn't mind that level of detail on Indy.

I just woke up this morning and had a panic attack that Arnie's final Indy sculpt will be subpar. I need a bit of reassurance like an in-progress pic from Arnie or some kind of update from HT that it'll kick ass. Is anyone else worried? Indy is like a Grail piece and in this quality I hope HT tweak and tweak it until it's damn near perfect.

I've seen some pics of Bruce Lee sculpts on Arnie's blog and they look photorealistic. I wouldn't mind that level of detail on Indy.

If your having a panic attack over a fig you need to get out more :lol But yes it is a bit concerning that we havn't seen anything since the show. However that may be a good thing. With all the feedback from the show on the likeness im sure they are touching it up. I mean it only needed very minor tweeking.

Snake - can you ask him when it might be unveiled? I sent him loads of reference from Raiders. I really hope he nails all the nuances that make him Henry Jones Jr. Any info would be fantastic.

The more I think about it with the looks that the LOTR statue line is gonna really get off the ground and HT Marvel keeps going along. I think I just might pass on this piece. I'm quite happy with my Indy figures from Sideshow and the price I think this will come in at just makes me go "eh".

The more I think about it with the looks that the LOTR statue line is gonna really get off the ground and HT Marvel keeps going along. I think I just might pass on this piece. I'm quite happy with my Indy figures from Sideshow and the price I think this will come in at just makes me go "eh".

your right their are alot of collectors out their that have a indy in their collection so this has to wow everyone or it's not gonna take off as expected. it will sell, theirs still alot of collectors who don't have indy yet. i'm one of them so i will be picking this guy up.

Arnie has put a message on his Facebook that says, Indy Running now. Not sure what that means, maybe it means it's ready to show?

what about Chris reeve is he "flying now"???:mad::mad::gah:

btw the last PF of Indy looks great (except the paint job) but you have to understand that a 1/4th scale is easy than a 1/6th scale to sculpt

your right their are alot of collectors out their that have a indy in their collection so this has to wow everyone or it's not gonna take off as expected. it will sell, theirs still alot of collectors who don't have indy yet. i'm one of them so i will be picking this guy up.

Right and I expect this will sell well enough for sure and knowing HT it will be a awesome figure. Just got a lot to factor in for me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back