Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't looks as bad as you are pretending him to be. Obviously it is not perfect but you have to consider that the pics are not the best and the lightning is too white, which usually makes everything look much worse (hidden details etc).

Overall I like it, although some tweaks would be appreciated.

I'm going to assume thats still what we saw at the HT Show. Which at least at this point my feelings are the same as it was then. Waiting to see the tweaked version.

... wow... yeah.. a loose parts buy for me if that is the final.... (bag strap looks like crap too... win for me :lol )

Wow, major bummer. The sculpt is still way off, and the outfit is still horrid (save for the shirt and Aldens).

Pics courtesy of PLASTICENEMIES at sina.com,

6a853733jw6ddicyzu5wxj.jpg

6a853733jw6ddi8lj87r2j.jpg

6a853733jw6ddi3d3le1kj.jpg

6a853733jw6ddi14t86qsj.jpg

It looks way more like Ford than anything else I have seen in 1/6. :dunno

And compared to the other figures, it's the only one that looks like a real person.

The only thing that I think needs fixing is the hat

It looks way more like Ford than anything else I have seen in 1/6. :dunno

And compared to the other figures, it's the only one that looks like a real person.

The only thing that I think needs fixing is the hat

As a casual fan, I think the HT looks the best out of the line-up.

I agree. He looks real while the others look like the dolls.

In that lineup, the HT is definitely best, but still has considerable shortcomings. It looks like the same sculpt we saw before, which is off. The hat looks pretty bad, and I'm really not liking the jacket material (too shiny), bag strap (way too shiny) and whip (looks cheap and the weaving didn't scale down well).

HT was smart to do that lineup, though. It really makes it look head and shoulders better. But still not at the level one would expect from HT.

And wow. SS's Indy paintjob look abominable! Just take a look at Greggo's repaint in the custom thread and you'll see the spectacular Trevor sculpt that is unmistakably Ford.

The hat is horrible but overall its the best I've seen, makes Sideshow's which was the bar for a while look like crap and that is shocking.

The chest and body detail visible is interesting. Not necessary for Raiders - looks like they may already be setting up things for the Temple figure later instead of having to rework.

Pics courtesy of PLASTICENEMIES at sina.com,

6a853733jw6ddicyzu5wxj.jpg

6a853733jw6ddi8lj87r2j.jpg

6a853733jw6ddi3d3le1kj.jpg

6a853733jw6ddi14t86qsj.jpg

This looks all kinds of goofy. For one the hat as mentioned is about to rocket of his head. The shoes look like swollen potatoes. The Clothes are not tailored right. They appear huge on the body. Seriously i hope this is a joke.

He looks like the original art sketches - when Indy was a giant muscle man, before they'd chosen Ford.

The Sideshow version on the left looks the best to me out of those 4.

The body looks to be the same one that was used for the Wolverine and Prince Dastan figures, if the upper torso is anything to go by.

The Sideshow figure looks futzed with, I have this figure and it didn't look like that out of the box. The HT figure isn't, look at the jacket, it isn't even on the torso right...

THis doesn't looks like ford at all.
The jacket isn't well tailored and the shiny leathe rlike material doens't look right.
And those shoes wooooow would have been better sculpted boots IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back