Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixed it even better for him: :lol

Battle damage Luke is still my favorite. I am definitely planning to get RTOJ Luke. Two Lukes are not enough. :lol

QUOTE]

Battle damage Luke is still my favorite. I am not planning to get RTOJ Luke. Two Lukes are enough. :lol

38902993085_e82bed7f9a_c.jpg

This is the pairing I'd like to have. Yoda and Bespin/Training Luke.

Considering they've done Yoda and seem to be moving into ESB this year. Could be a good chance. Perhaps later in the year though.

Just got this set back myself. Always regretted selling it off! I need him for posing with ESB Vader later this year.

I suppose if HT does rerelease a Bespin Luke I’ll just go for the new sculpt. Because I doubt they’ll be able to top this set!

Hot Toys figures are really expensive where I live. For example, Hot Toys Shoretrooper is 340 USD. On the other hand, I found a Hot Toys Bespin Luke for 550 USD. I know the price is high but comparing it to a standard figure's price, does Bespin Luke justifies 1,6 times higher price?

Hot Toys figures are really expensive where I live. For example, Hot Toys Shoretrooper is 340 USD. On the other hand, I found a Hot Toys Bespin Luke for 550 USD. I know the price is high but comparing it to a standard figure's price, does Bespin Luke justifies 1,6 times higher price?

I'm not sure where you live, but I bought mine off of Mandarake in Japan. They have several used ones, the site is confusing because if you search for something it will look out of stock and then you click the item and scroll down and then some of their different shops will have it in stock for varying prices. And then also they'll have different listings with different stock for used items. The site is confusing but they have great deals on items; they'll lower the price for 'box damage' and you'll have to look over the item to figure out what they're talking about. lol I feel bad for the Japanese who sell their stuff to them!

I truly feel like I got a steal. The box was fine, some of the inner cardboard stuff was bent. That's the only flaws I see on it, figures were used but them and accessories are in perfect condition. I paid $350 shipped to the US; and about $75 of that was shipping, the box they sent it in was 2.5x the size of the set.

Well it's two figures in one, both with PERS. Two dynamic display stands, one with light up features. It's an amazing set.

This set cost my $300 Canadian back when it was release. Like mentioned two PER figures, antenna, **** load of accessories, lighting feature, foam insert. Today $296.08 CAN + SHIPPING gets you Tarkin with a pretty simply outfit, chair, few hands, NOT EVEN the ANH grated stand and four ****ing pens!!! Reasons why I have no preorders in 2018. "Nice to have” figures don’t exist for me anymore. You really “NEED” to have a figure to drop $300 on. And even $300 get you Tarkin (is it worth it really??)

Back