Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fabric Boots are disintegrating... anyone else has this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn’t realize this figure had so many issues...
Reading back into the comments I think I’ll just hold off for the reissue 2.0 👍

Reading back into the comments I think I’ll just hold off for the reissue 2.0 ��

Figure has No issues. Some of these guys must live in straw huts because some of these claims I see around these boards are hilarious.

Anyway, idk,.....I live in Florida in a nice air conditioned home. Most of my figures are behind glass and Bespin Luke is not.

One of the reasons I got him is because I always liked that outfit and there have been no issues with the integrity of the durability from the display pose it has been in for 6 years.

Boots on mine are A.O.K. Been on display in my basement since I bought it (in 2012... was it really 6 years ago?)

Figure has No issues. Some of these guys must live in straw huts because some of these claims I see around these boards are hilarious.

Anyway, idk,.....I live in Florida in a nice air conditioned home. Most of my figures are behind glass and Bespin Luke is not.

One of the reasons I got him is because I always liked that outfit and there have been no issues with the integrity of the durability from the display pose it has been in for 6 years.

Lol! Yes the inflation has forced me to downsize my home a little, I'm going to upgrade my straw hut to mudbrick this summer hopefully.

As far as the boots, i would just get a set from hoth han or luke, or bespin luke from ssc if my boots were disintegrating. I cant imagine those would be hard to get.

Reading back into the comments I think I’ll just hold off for the reissue 2.0 ��

Check my post on the previous page. A lot of the issues stem from the after market at least for me. The figure does have a certain fragile factor to it though.

A 2.0 version may be coming one day in the distant future, like they did with the DX Joker. I don't see it being 2 separate figures though. It's a safe bet to hold off unless you can get the full set sub $500 IMO. The prices are insane for this.

I bought mine aftermarket and the only issue was the little magnet that holds the holster strap came loose on the inside. The magnet was still there, and I didn't even really fix it by gluing it back as that was almost impossible. I just slid the strap on the holster and the strap side holds the magnet on the inside in place.

Oh that stinks! I WAS on the fence thinking about picking one of these up. *gets down off fence*
Any pics of the damage?

Here it is! That said, DX7 is the best Luke for me, there won’t be another set like this. I love PERS on both the BD(fav) and normal heads.
5fb8d5bdcbdfa549ffbecb2f9acbd198.jpg
c4a81d25fe61ff9a22a21e8a5943d849.jpg

As far as the boots, i would just get a set from hoth han or luke, or bespin luke from ssc if my boots were disintegrating. I cant imagine those would be hard to get.

That’s a great idea! Gonna source for these.

The only major thing I don’t like about it is the too short of sleeves, even when down at his sides. Other than that, it’s my favorite SW figure. I have the clean version only on the Bespin dio base.

I had to re-glue a couple of small magnets, but I've had mine displayed since it was released, and haven't had any issues with it.

I just checked the boots on both figures and they look exactly like they did out of the box.

Back