Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be pretty pissed if Hot Toys released this again with new outfit and sculpt!
At least within the next few years!

I bought it for £200 on release. Sold it last year for £400. I just fell out of love with it. Maybe I just needed an R2 or Yoda to compliment him. I don't regret selling him though. DX 89 Batman and Joker however I do!

I bought it for £200 on release. Sold it last year for £400. I just fell out of love with it. Maybe I just needed an R2 or Yoda to compliment him. I don't regret selling him though. DX 89 Batman and Joker however I do!

Couldn't sell mine, just couldn't! Buy far my favourite figure.

I am considering selling my DX Dark Knight though! Can't remember what number DX it is lol.

I actually got the battle damaged version with the vane and extras, when it first came out. The seller just wanted the clean version. Later on, I picked up a clean version to complete the set. Love the set and would be very hard to let it go. Still one of my top Star Wars figure(s) in the collection.

Instead of selling them off I just got a few extra led saber arms and added them to each figure I wanted. Worked pretty good.
687b29c157735c08b5ad7a766d7bd160.jpg

a2f3c96b569f11f6f1a44e33b40f7f4d.jpg

I also bought two full sets and 2 extra heads and bodies when they first came out because I knew I’d want to make customs.
e05eb7278140bb5e63a56877047c9e54.jpg

9f4f239ce0342612b4f3673f36948191.jpg

f1623284ebd8e28c00641343f07071f2.jpg

I also found room to display the weather vane.
494a50091556379a3fad4a0b440f07b4.jpg

If they do revisit this outfit again, the BD figure from this DX07 set would probably be the figure to have from it. My guess is that HT would probably do a clean (ish) version that’s more of a Bespin/Dagobah combo that comes with a pack for carrying Yoda.

If they do revisit this outfit again, the BD figure from this DX07 set would probably be the figure to have from it. My guess is that HT would probably do a clean (ish) version that’s more of a Bespin/Dagobah combo that comes with a pack for carrying Yoda.
That is a dually some really good speculation. Releasing a Luke in this outfit under the Dagobah Luke title instead of Bespin Luke would be a pretty good way for them to technically do a rerelease without stepping too much on the toes of the people who purchased the original. If it was a true Dagobah Luke though I would really hope for seamless, or at the very least just single jointed elbows, for a jacket less Yoda training seen. The DX version does admittedly look pretty ugly with his jacket off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I built mine piecemeal from parts. Ended up costing somewhere around $200. I used a knockoff head though, and man do those not do PERS well. I managed to find one angle where it seems to work ok. But still, in the future it's not something I would cheap out on. I've also put on better hands since this was taken. These were just out of the parts bin.

bc9iHD4.jpg

Hope so!! :pray: That would be awesome! :rock

Yeah for me the ideal would be a slightly weathered version from when he's sneaking around Cloud City. The other outfits either looked way too clean or way too torn up for my taste.

And there's no reason they couldn't simply use the new ROTJ sculpt and give it some different ESB style hair instead. Since his face didn't look all that different.

Back