Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol gotta love ebay sometimes. got this for 220 shipped on there and i have to say this figure looks great even though the sculpt is not 100%. i half expected an empty box to get there.

Wow that was a sweet deal, I remember I got mine for $280 shipped more than a year ago but it was the EX version so bidding was a little tougher.

Think there's any chance Hot toys will release this as a single figure or a 2.0 in their MMS line?

Some experts say there's a 50/50 chance of a rerelease, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did a small run of the single figure with no extras when they roll out their Empire figures. But I wouldn't be all that surprised if they didn't too.
There have been no rumors to suggest they will, but seems like there's easy money to be had there.

I don't see why they would rerelease this. People had a long time to buy before it was sold out. Highly doubtful as they have many more Luke's to do.

That wouldn't be the first time they offer a 2.0. I can see a slightly retooled Bespin Luke from HT at one point.

Luke 2.0 and 3.0 MK2

BatJedi.jpg JediMan.jpg

It was for a very long time (retail or a bit under) but just checked e.Bay and the prices are ludicrous, now.

I remember up until about a year ago BBTS had about 100 in stock at $299...of course I didn't buy one either. I waited till they weren't available and got bent over on EBay.

I remember up until about a year ago BBTS had about 100 in stock at $299...of course I didn't buy one either. I waited till they weren't available and got bent over on EBay.

Yeah; I got a little raped on price too, but lucked out compared to what I see out there now. Funny thing is I ended up selling it because it didn't "fit" with what I want to display. Great piece, though. I'd recommend it to anyone on the fence who hasn't seen it in-hand.

Back