Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah; I got a little raped on price too, but lucked out compared to what I see out there now. Funny thing is I ended up selling it because it didn't "fit" with what I want to display. Great piece, though. I'd recommend it to anyone on the fence who hasn't seen it in-hand.

It is a fantastic piece, it looks much more like Hamill in hand than in photos.

I pieced together a battle damaged Luke from eBay a couple months ago. All together I was able to get him and all his accessories plus weathervane under $180 and just a little patience.

^^Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting just one. I almost thought of using the SS Hoth head and getting the HT clothes, but they're expensive parted out and I'm not crazy about having identical heads/expressions on my figures.

I pieced together a battle damaged Luke from eBay a couple months ago. All together I was able to get him and all his accessories plus weathervane under $180 and just a little patience.

Yeah, I did it for under that, definitely still do-able - patience is the key. If you're in a hurry, or want a swanky box, pay the big bucks.

I've seen that weathervane for $$$ on eBay and I got it for about $20 shipped - just by waiting and watching.

Jesus!!! I'll wait for a Jedi or tat version

Tat version FTW.:lol

tumblr_n3lhd3lNWr1qkuihno1_500.jpg

Same person probably has a "No Ragrets" tattoo. Luke's hands reversed on the saber like he's hitting a left-hand dominant two-handed backhand in tennis.

Last edited:
It would make a lot of sense if they made a release like the ANH version they're showing, combination Dagobah/Bespin accessories, since it's supposed to be the same clothing set anyway.

I did say months ago "I wouldn't recommend going out and dropping over $500 just to get an HT Bespin Luke" just wait it out...

The DX set is still the DX set. From a collectibles POV, it's still "THE" original, the more limited of what's to come. I wouldn't give it up to replace it with something else.

I love my DX Bespin Luke. I intend on getting the New Hope Luke too.
And a ROTJ version when that eventually arrives :)

Picked up the set and psyched to own it. Did have a question - has anyone experienced a leg issue in either version? My battle damage Luke left leg slides out of joint like its missing a part - is this a defect? Has anyone encountered this? Read all 1600+ pages in this thread and didn't see any thing related so apologies if a question that already has been addressed.

Back