Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaggy: Zoinks! Like it was the hair all along!
Hair: And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids!!!

here is my version of bespin luke. I even put the hot toys rolling eye system in there luke bespin.jpg

Hey Everyone,

I posted this in the customs and dioramas forums earlier tonight, but I thought I'd share it here as well since it shows off Bespin Luke..

Back to my roots1jpeg.jpg

Cheers,
-Ahab

I realize this figure is roughly three years old but, judging by the photographs I've seen, it still holds up well today. Is it likely that Hot Toys will revisit this Luke in the future? I would love to have this figure for my collection and would be willing to pay the money in order to acquire it, but if Hot Toys are going to re-release Bespin Luke in the future then I'll hold off.

Is there a chance this will be re-released?

It's Luke. It will be re-released. Probably as a Dagobah version though when Yoda shows up.

DSC_0008_zpscghcns0g.jpg

Bit late after c7 but only just got round to putting this up. Don't put many pics on here. Mark Hamill signed dx Luke Skywalker. Sideshow team said it is the first one they have seen and took a picture for Howard Chan.

Haha damn it didn't think that would get on there. My cat did think it was a nice albeit expensive new bed. The ocd in me really wanted the sig a bit further to the left you know for symmetry or layout.

I love this figure, but I may end up selling it at some point. I only want 2 Lukes and if HT give us a Jedi version after their farmboy, this may get the chop.

I jave just find the NOT Exclusive version from a private seller at 250€.
Guys do you think was a good price?

Back