Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Devil's advocate. ;) But based on the lack of any solid info and past performance, plus the comments from Hot Toys being all wishy-washy and skirting around the truth.

Can anyone here tell me if Luke wore the same belt on his Bespin suit and Hoth x-wing suit in ESB?

He wore the same belt on the Bespin and Dagoba arrival suit. Which is similar to the snow speeder suit. Only difference was he did not have a holtster.
yte4utuz.jpg

a3yvyvug.jpg

za3ehesy.jpg

I really want this figure. Don't have any Star Wars figures yet and I'm not sure if I want to open this can of worms lol. I will want ssc vader and then yoda and then everything else lol. I named my son Luke and its only right if I get him into Star Wars and make him a fan as he grows up. Should have picked up that die cast 3CPO when a fellow boardie had him cheap ni bet they bith would go great together. You guys think I can pick up the ex cheaper than retail?

That's definately what's going to happen so if you are able to avoid it don't buy it. :lol

I never knew a 1/6 figure could look as good as Luke before the end of last year. So went ahead I got it in january.

Now I have more than 10 figures and I'm building a 1/6 moisture vaporator. You have been warned.

^^ Yes. Definite time, money, and attention suck this hobby is. Yes. He he he. Now come. Must order. Come come!!!

LoL I'm already at 35 Hot Toys so I know exactly how it sucks you dry lol. I just haven't started this line yet. Mostly Marvel Batman,Predator, and terminator at this point.

Which ones do you have Vinti? What were your must haves? You have original episodes or the new episodes as well...I'm thinking of sticking with the oldies but that general grievous looks pretty bad ***...

Which ones do you have Vintij?
Fixed. :lol

Apart from HT Luke, I have the Tamashii C-3PO, & the SSC Greedo, Hammerhead, Endor Commando Sergeant (SSC gear on a HT TT body), & the Phase1 yellow clone Cmdr.

All great figures in their own way. :)

What were your must haves?
HT Luke & 3PO firstly. The others too, to a lesser degree.

This is what I want for my OT / PT focus, going forward:

PT
HT Qui-Gon
HT Padme (Theed battle gear)
Jango Fett
Kashyyyk trooper
(another Ep3 character; not sure yet)

OT
HT ANH Vader
HT ANH Han Solo
HT Ben Kenobi
SSC Sand People
Stormtrooper 2.0
Tamashii R2-D2
HT Boba Fett
HT Bespin Lando
HT Endor Leia
Biker Scout

Yeah, I know - good luck with all the HT wishlist choices. :lol

Last edited:
Yea, I think my first must haves are the HT Luke and the Tamashii C3PO. Is it an awesome figure? (C3PO) Will you be picking up the SSC Vader?

Fixed. :lol

Apart from HT Luke, I have the Tamashii C-3PO, & the SSC Greedo, Hammerhead, Endor Commando Sergeant (SSC gear on a HT TT body), & the Phase1 yellow clone Cmdr.

All great figures in their own way. :)

HT Luke & 3PO firstly. The others too, to a lesser degree.

This is what I want for my OT / PT focus, going forward:

PT
HT Qui-Gon
HT Padme (Theed battle gear)
Jango Fett
Kashyyyk trooper
(another Ep3 character; not sure yet)

OT
HT ANH Vader
HT ANH Han Solo
HT Ben Kenobi
SSC Sand People
Stormtrooper 2.0
Tamashii R2-D2
HT Boba Fett
HT Bespin Lando
HT Endor Leia
Biker Scout

Yeah, I know - good luck with all the HT wishlist choices. :lol

Yea, I think my first must haves are the HT Luke and the Tamashii C3PO. Is it an awesome figure? (C3PO) Will you be picking up the SSC Vader?
The Tamashii 3PO is SENSATIONAL dude.. sensational. :rock

..& no I won't be buying any SSC Vaders - at least not until they start approaching the character properly. :lol

Thanks for twisting my arm vintij. :lsvader Looks like i'll be picking them both up. I missed out yesterday though. I was watching a Tamashii yesterday on the bay and it sold for $255!:thud: I totally forgot to sneak it and snipe it

The Tamashii 3PO is SENSATIONAL dude.. sensational. :rock

..& no I won't be buying any SSC Vaders - at least not until they start approaching the character properly. :lol

The latest haul from this past week. So nice to finally have DX07.

I decided to do the ROTJ mod on one of the bodies. So awesome to have ESB and ROTJ versions of Luke.

Back