Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow sent me HT Luke Bespin, Sideshow's Yoda + Yoda's Hut and Medicom's R2D2 for being photographed. Yeah, they have inhouse photographers there. But they want different style of 1/6 photography from another photographer.. This time, the theme is "Learning About The Force" series, when Yoda teaching luke what the force is :) ..
These are the all results..
Tell me what you think, feel free to put comments and critiques..
The Force will be with you, always :)

Sideshow sent me HT Luke Bespin, Sideshow's Yoda + Yoda's Hut and Medicom's R2D2 for being photographed. Yeah, they have inhouse photographers there. But they want different style of 1/6 photography from another photographer.. This time, the theme is "Learning About The Force" series, when Yoda teaching luke what the force is :) ..
These are the all results..
Tell me what you think, feel free to put comments and critiques..
The Force will be with you, always :)

GReat Pics Seno congrats on the dagobah and everything very cool of sideshow.:rock only thing you need now is a light up saber for luke.

Last edited:
Unfortunately she belongs to my sister in law :(:(

This is why I don't keep pets. Well, that and because I just don't get on well with animals. I lack the dog lover gene so many people seem to have. I would go for a cat...If it doesn't chew my figures or leap onto my display shelves and knock EVERYTHING over.

Back