Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why has DX 07 Luke Skywalker drop in value?

Not sure I am following here. I am watching the dx luke and I don't see a price drop. Exclusives are going for $400 starting. Dx regular consistently at $300 +. No price drop there unless you bought a very high "buy now". Then everything seems lower.

People are splitting the set and getting $200 per figure then $100 for the vader head.

I must disagree with the first couple of comments posted to your question. Star Wars is not old news especially with the new movies going to be released. Lego Star Wars is alive and doing very well. A new cartoon is coming out. I work with children. I see more Star Wars shirts than superhero. This young generation is into Star Wars. It is not old news.

Now maybe there excessive numbers produced. And we are having superheros thrown at us by hollywod because hollywood isnt that original, But not old news.

If those posts were sarcastic. Sorry

I wouldn't want this dumb worthless doll to be a burden on any of you who own it, so please feel free to send them to me and I will dispose of them properly:wink1:

they just made too many, thats all. get ready for most HT to find the same fate. esp iron man. they are making way too many and soon these different suits will all be had for less than retail in the coming years. you just know they are gonna make a ton of heartbreaker and centurion.

Looking for these two hands. Can anybody help me? If so please pm me.

Will pay $25 for them

Last edited:
I have a feeling Anakin will just come up out of nowhere soon. Looking forward to that one.
That's what I reckon too. :)

35jfhb.jpg

I agree on the quantities....HT was too greedy and expected lots fans love SW figures. Vader is a big hit but not others.
High production vs low demand, so the price is dropping in the market. The price not by HT by the way. It is by people who are selling these figures and most of all; SW is past. They need to remake the other episodes but it will not be the same without Yoda & Vader. Vader is Star Wars, what would it be in 2015? I wonder....
But I dont care, I love Luke DX, the detail is there, quality is nice and hey, we got 2 figures with great deal while new PO HT high in price with lack of accessories.
By the way this is one of my fav collections:

https://imageshack.us/a/img9/5973/zwmv.jpg

I bought mine for £225 + shipping and I haven't seen them go much lower myself, but if it does I'm all for it so I can get another set.

I wonder when it's said and done how much more money Hot Toys will have made on Bespin Luke that had a huge edition size or perhaps even not a set edition size compared to the figures that only comes in a couple of thousand and right away scalper type people get to pocket huge sums just because the figure isn't available from the real maker anymore.

Big Bad Toy Store still has 98 units left at $299, the original retail price. I'd have to go back and check some threads, but I believe it was over two months ago that their stock was around 130. I'd expect these last 98 units to last until January at least.

Anyone paying significantly more than that on eBay or anywhere else, isn't doing their homework.

Back