Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0030-4.jpg

DSC_0028-7.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0052-1.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_00277.jpg

DSC_0033-4.jpg

DSC_0047-2.jpg

DSC_0045-4.jpg

awful likeness.......

It's not the likeness that gets me in a lot of the shots (like the ones above)...it's the choice of "stare" some folks are getting out of the PERS...so many shots make the figure look "zombie-like" and dead-eyed.

On the other hand, there have been a fair number of shots where it looks really good...almost spot-on.

Yeah Jedi Bear that is my only issue with the figure. Only certain eye positions really work.

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but has there been any news (or even rumors) of a HT Darth Vader or Han Solo? This figure is a great set with two complete bodies, but Luke wasn't my favorite character, and I'd only consider him if I was guaranteed at least those other two. Is it just so obvious they'll make more, that they aren't announcing anything?

Btw, great pics here, it's a great way for someone like me to preview a figure. :)

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but has there been any news (or even rumors) of a HT Darth Vader or Han Solo? This figure is a great set with two complete bodies, but Luke wasn't my favorite character, and I'd only consider him if I was guaranteed at least those other two. Is it just so obvious they'll make more, that they aren't announcing anything?

Btw, great pics here, it's a great way for someone like me to preview a figure. :)

Well Han Solo is coming supposedly. And an Anakin. No confirmation on Vader yet. HT is sub leasing this license through SS and with SS doing a new Vader up for Pre Order fairly soon Id say its slim to not an ice cubes chance in hell they will let HT do Vader.

But if HT is trying to get the Asian SW license by budding up with Hasbro then your guess is as good as mine as to what awaits us for HT and SW (Id assume they would do even more without having SS telling them what they are or are not able to do.)

If I were you I would go for Luke now before he's long sold out and doubles or triples in price like they some times do. No matter what HT future is with this license Im sure we will see at least Han and Anakin but they have said that they are looking at one Star Wars DX release a year so you're looking at least another 2-3 years or longer before Vader. I don't think you want to wait that long for this Luke. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Well Han Solo is coming supposedly. And an Anakin. No confirmation on Vader yet. HT is sub leasing this license through SS and with SS doing a new Vader up for Pre Order fairly soon Id say its slim to not an ice cubes chance in hell they will let HT do Vader.

But if HT is trying to get the Asian SW license by budding up with Hasbro then your guess is as good as mine as to what awaits us for HT and SW (Id assume they would do even more without having SS telling them what they are or are not able to do.)

If I were you I would go for Luke now before he's long sold out and doubles or triples in price like they some times do. No matter what HT future is with this license Im sure we will see at least Han and Anakin but they have said that they are looking at one Star Wars DX release a year so you're looking at least another 2-3 years or longer before Vader. I don't think you want to wait that long for this Luke. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Wow, thanks, I had no idea about the Vader situation. I think I'll take your advice then, if like you said they make Han soon, that would still be better than just one. I really hope HT gets that Asian license you mentioned, so many characters they could make!

I feel much better now about getting this soon, you're right, it's no fun waiting forever for a figure, or paying extra when it's sold out! Thanks again! :)

This set is arriving tomorrow I cant wait! :yess::panic::horror

My advice would be to pick this guy up before he is sold out, I got him at a fairly reasonable price and I know I wont regret it.:yess:

waiting on the reveal of Sideshows new Vader as I cant afford the older one.

BBTS has Luke for $280, which I think is pretty good, I'm gonna try and get him before the price goes up! :)

I just checked out the teaser of Sideshow's new Darth Vader (thanks again for telling me about him!) and I think it looks great. Hopefully when he is available we'll hear something about Han Solo from HT, can't wait for all 3. :)

Mine just arrived :yess:

tracked the UPS from my work and he was scheduled for delivery on my lunch hour, so I drove home waited and waited and he arrived two mins before I had to go back to work :gah: so couldnt even open him :(

cant wait to finish work now :lol

Back