Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this one, awesome figure!

I was a bit disappointed because I wanted to do a conversion to Jedi Luke and found out that the feet's pegs are different from the normal hot toys standards, also the neck post is smaller as well and it does not fit other hot Toys true types.
This is my first slim body, are the neck posts like this in other slim body versions?
For those who already did the conversion and did not use the boots that come with the figure, what kind of feet did you use?:pray:

I found the answer to the feet: "Not sure if somebody answered this already, but all you have to do is use old Sideshow Buck feet. They fit perfectly."

Will Luke's neck post fits other slim bodies?

got my luke in today after i ordered it last night, it looks amazing but its ironic i have 4 things wrong/ damaged on undamaged lukes clothes no magnet on his holster, no lower button on his jacket ugh.. I'm sad

Just messing around...

170.jpg

174.jpg

181.jpg

151.jpg

Finally had the chance to open this guy late last night and wow!

He is simply amazing :)

Couple of issues, The small hook that holds the non activated saber on the belt was loose in the box, luckily i found it again and just a bit of glue and he was fixed. also i can hear a small rattle in one of the bodies.... but all joints work perfectly so i dont think its really an issue?

All in a really impressive set! so glad I got him :)

Nice shots, rubio. The PERS really messes up a lot of photos (maybe along w/too much flash) but he looks pretty natural in these shots.

Nice shots, rubio. The PERS really messes up a lot of photos (maybe along w/too much flash) but he looks pretty natural in these shots.

Thanks, Sol. Yea, it's hard to dial in the PERS the way that I want.

You should see the lighting setup lol! I've got flash camera-left, two continuous bulbs camera-right (which don't fill very well), and a spot on his face to try and get highlights in the eyeballs. Plus I'm a total novice lol!

Anyways, I'm happy to have the figures, I like them very much!

Thanks, Sol. Yea, it's hard to dial in the PERS the way that I want.

You should see the lighting setup lol! I've got flash camera-left, two continuous bulbs camera-right (which don't fill very well), and a spot on his face to try and get highlights in the eyeballs. Plus I'm a total novice lol!

Anyways, I'm happy to have the figures, I like them very much!
Yep, he's a great figure. Am really happy I got the exclusive and like the PERS in-hand, just really hard to photograph but find that with most figs that have the feature.

Last edited:
I'd say FOTY within Star Wars. Overall figure for me is Iron Monger, though. Engineering and scale of that thing is incredible.

I've just opened mine. I didn't think I'd be as impressed as I am.

So much fun posing and tinkering with the PERS :). Great figure.

I didn't know old Buck feet even came off the old Bucks?

Yep, like everything they're just a matter of doing the old "boil and pop" method.

I use them whenever I port over a Sideshow figure from a Buck to a Prometheus. The Pros are not the best body; but at around $12 a pop I find them more than sufficient for upgrading older Sideshow figures.

i have a couple of things wrong w my luke i know its from hot toys but does sideshow have replacement parts? Need a new regular bespin jacket and holster

Yep, like everything they're just a matter of doing the old "boil and pop" method.

I use them whenever I port over a Sideshow figure from a Buck to a Prometheus. The Pros are not the best body; but at around $12 a pop I find them more than sufficient for upgrading older Sideshow figures.

Even old old Bucks? I have a useless SS Oddjob body (circa 2003) that I'd like to use the feet on an Emperor Prometheus.

Brilliant!!!! Absolutely brilliant, GB! I just gained about 20 pairs of feet thanks to that little nugget of info :yess:

The conversion from buck to pro just became immensely less troublesome.

Back