Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a couple of things wrong w my luke i know its from hot toys but does sideshow have replacement parts? Need a new regular bespin jacket and holster

That sucks Vader, did you call the customer service number? Mine is coming on Friday, my OCD tendencies would flip out if something was wrong.

010-19_zpse07ad63c.jpg

002-42_zpsec72588d.jpg

005-27_zpse29057b5.jpg

Hi guys I'm a little late in the game, but which jedi luke outfit fit the HT Luke?

It's all personal preference. I have mine with a medicom out fit and SS cloak and saber. I used a ht belt to customize for the Jedi look.

I'd say FOTY within Star Wars. Overall figure for me is Iron Monger, though. Engineering and scale of that thing is incredible.

Easily FotY for Star Wars and HT in general. Mostly because of the price-point. No other figure can really touch this Luke in terms of what is offered for the cost. A HT figure for around $135 (depending on how you price the weather vane) is outstanding.

finally getting around to uploading pics, wanted to share...

lukeh.jpg

Ah, the tangle of installing Ikea Dioder lights... I'm working on that right now!:lol

Has anyone done any side-by-side pics of this figure with the SSC version of Bespin Luke? The obvious quantum leap in headsculpt aside, I'm curious how the accessories like belt/holster, pistol and saber compare. SSC makes some of the best 1/6 weapons around.

Last edited:
I shot some pics of the clothing and weapons side by side but not of the whole figures. Ill see if I can dig them up if you like.

Back