Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thinking so,,,didnt really want to fork out a few 100 on a higher scale R2,,especially when this is on its way then the DX T800 and bats.

Yeah. Like I said, Im not a huge accuracy nut about my figures. I think the Hasbro ones are actually pretty darn decent. And at $30 you cant beat them.

With that said, If SS does a good set and they arent ridiculously priced I may upgrade and give the ones I have to my son since he loves the droids. But otherwise Im more than content with these guys.

i hear that,,ATM my 14 yr old just got me to list a ton of his SW 3 3/4 stuff...he was a droid nut too...damn astromech's everywhere :lol

He keeps eyeing up my HT's (GET A JOB PAL ),,:rotfl

wow that was quick,,quite surprised knowing that Royal mail isnt all that reliable at times:lol

Wow, that was fast. Sadly mine has been delayed because I forgot to update my credit card details and SS's email got spammed by my filter. D'oh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I ordered way back I April and still no shipping notice. Anybody else still waiting for their shipping notice?

Weird how some who ordered more recently get theirs already.

Yeah. Like I said, Im not a huge accuracy nut about my figures. I think the Hasbro ones are actually pretty darn decent. And at $30 you cant beat them.

I sold a lot of 12" Hasbro figures a year or so ago, but kept all the droids.

Both C-3s are good (the grubby and the shiny), if a bit too tall.

Here he's as tall (without a stand) as Bib Fortuna (on a stand):

000_0140.jpg

I'm assuming HT Luke is going to be quite short, so I don't know what he's going to look like alongside Hasbro C-3PO.

Both R2's are also good models, though the domes are matt silver.

The best Astromech is the chrome-domed R2-A6.

With that said, If SS does a good set and they arent ridiculously priced I may upgrade and give the ones I have to my son since he loves the droids. But otherwise Im more than content with these guys.

That would be tempting, but at the moment the alternatives are too expensive. Over £300 for a Chogokin? :thud:

i hear that,,ATM my 14 yr old just got me to list a ton of his SW 3 3/4 stuff...he was a droid nut too...damn astromech's everywhere :lol

He keeps eyeing up my HT's (GET A JOB PAL ),,:rotfl

:rotfl Yeah my Son loves my HT Iron Man and Spiderman too. Of course he is only 5 so he has awhile before I seriously look at him getting into "collecting", but he sure likes them.

I called Sideshow yesterday and they said mine would ship yesterday. no shipment notice yet. I ordered the day it went up for Pre-order. It is not good that they lied to me. It is odd that some people just recently ordered their Luke and have already had it shipped.

I called Sideshow yesterday and they said mine would ship yesterday. no shipment notice yet. I ordered the day it went up for Pre-order. It is not good that they lied to me. It is odd that some people just recently ordered their Luke and have already had it shipped.

Yeah thats not cool at all on SS part. As a company they should be honoring these orders in the order which they were placed. People that just ordered a week ago or yesterday should have to wait till all the current Pre-orders have been processed and shipped out.

Same thing happened to me with Zartan. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their order system. From speaking to AE, they ship based on when the order was placed.

What is really not cool, is that those of us that ordered early had to pay the NRD and they have had this money for almost a year. Those that ordered recently just paid the full amount without having their $30.00 tied up for a year and get their shipment immediately. Sideshow needs to rethink their shipping policies.

I pre-ordered on 11/19/2011, they've charged my card and still no shipping notice. Unbelievable.

What is really not cool, is that those of us that ordered early had to pay the NRD and they have had this money for almost a year. Those that ordered recently just paid the full amount without having their $30.00 tied up for a year and get their shipment immediately. Sideshow needs to rethink their shipping policies.

I agree... but this always seems to happen. I assume it's not difficult for an order to come in and get processed. But when you are order 3,242 out of 4,000 it takes time to get your label printed, placed and shipped.

I am the same! Why in the name of arse are more recent orders getting dealt with before orders months old. Not cool!

Back