Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree... but this always seems to happen. I assume it's not difficult for an order to come in and get processed. But when you are order 3,242 out of 4,000 it takes time to get your label printed, placed and shipped.

Exactly. While I am certainly getting impatient, I am not angry at Sideshow. I know how this stuff works on their end.

I agree... but this always seems to happen. I assume it's not difficult for an order to come in and get processed. But when you are order 3,242 out of 4,000 it takes time to get your label printed, placed and shipped.

Yeah but those orders that come in need to be 4001, 4002, 4003 etc. People need to get in line. :lol

On top of that, there was one member here saying that SS wasnt going to be able process his order because they didnt have enough Lukes?

But sure, they can ship out orders from yesterday though? W-T-F kind of business tactic is that?:cuckoo:

Exactly. While I am certainly getting impatient, I am not angry at Sideshow. I know how this stuff works on their end.
This is how stuff works on their end:

counting-money.gif

My friend here in the exact same town ordered his 2 weeks ago and he got his shipped two days ago.
I ordered in April and still no joy. When I put this to the SS rep they acted like a politician and dodged the question siting that there are lads of orders to be dealing with. Never answered the questions though!

Yeah but those orders that come in need to be 4001, 4002, 4003 etc. People need to get in line. :lol

On top of that, there was one member here saying that SS wasnt going to be able process his order because they didnt have enough Lukes?

But sure, they can ship out orders from yesterday though? W-T-F kind of business tactic is that?:cuckoo:

...so what are you saying..
Theres people line jumping???
THATS NOT COOL :mad:

:horror :lol

Are you sure there wasn't a vac metal R2?

I don't remember one.

I have the regular R2 and this set:

41i0nV9EL3L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Both are matt.

I did sell the one with the tools, as I didn't like the opening doors:

r2-d2%20with%20tools%20sept%202012%2002_zpse4ab6d8a.jpg

I never had the Jabba's Barge R2, but he also looks matt:

41XrEiK5%2BtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have this R2-A6, and it's the only Hasbro 1/6 Astromech that I can think of being vac metal:

safe_image.php

I don't remember one.

I have the regular R2 and this set:

Both are matt.

I did sell the one with the tools, as I didn't like the opening doors:

I never had the Jabba's Barge R2, but he also looks matt:

I have this R2-A6, and it's the only Hasbro 1/6 Astromech that I can think of being vac metal:

safe_image.php

The thing is though, is that R2's dome really is more of a silver/brushed metal and not quite a chromed or VAC metal look.

DomeFront.jpg

The thing is though, is that R2's dome really is more of a silver/brushed metal and not quite a chromed or VAC metal look.

DomeFront.jpg

Agreed.
That is the correct finish for R2's dome.

Tamashii Nations is building a 1/6 metal R2 to go with their metal C3PO and the finish (at this stage of development) is also chrome. WTF?

481988_460731200614228_1131110600_n.jpg

The Medi is about the same height as the hasbro. This is a hasbro next to my Taito clock. Has more articulation and features than the hasbro.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I still have hope for the scale of the tamashi

Putting some dullcote on the chrome should turn it to a brushed steel I think. Utterly untested, don't sue :lol

Back