Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Medi is about the same height as the hasbro. This is a hasbro next to my Taito clock. Has more articulation and features than the hasbro.
attachment.php

Where is the clock -- projected?

Let's see Medi next to Hasbro. I think the Medi is smaller from what I've heard.

Did you repaint the clock? Looks great there.

So I ordered way back I April and still no shipping notice. Anybody else still waiting for their shipping notice?

Ordered 11/17/11. No notice yet.

Yep, still waiting...

:exactly:

...It is odd that some people just recently ordered their Luke and have already had it shipped.

It's a head scratcher, ain't it?

...they should be honoring these orders in the order which they were placed.

That would seem to make an enormous amount of sense, wouldn't it?

I pre-ordered on 11/19/2011, they've charged my card and still no shipping notice. Unbelievable.

Believe it. A bunch of us seem to be right there with ya, buddy.

While I am certainly getting impatient, I am not angry at Sideshow. I know how this stuff works on their end.

How, then? How does this stuff work on their end? Honestly, it makes absolutely no sense to me how these orders are being processed - I'd legitimately like to know. :dunno

Bespin Luke came today. You'd think that for $300 they would at least put the name tag on the stand correctly. It's upside down!

Geez, in the Tusken Raider thread, a member received his figure without the bandoliers that cross over the chest. :slap

:pfft:SideShowCollectibles

Where is the clock -- projected?

Let's see Medi next to Hasbro. I think the Medi is smaller from what I've heard.

Did you repaint the clock? Looks great there.

Yes. Repainted the clock. Thanks. It's tha same r2 in this pic too. View attachment 53260
I don't have the Medi though. I think there are some comparison shots in the Medi droids thread.

Back